Status
Not open for further replies.

v8fish

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,
Let me start by saying that I am not excited about selling this because they are hard to come by but I sold the car I purchased it for and don't currently have a good candidate for it but if I don't get my asking price I will keep in on the shelf until I do. This is a used polished B&M blower set up for a small block Mopar. This is the 162 version that I bought from a driving vehicle and it is in as removed condition (note needs a little cleaning to be beautiful but it will indeed clean up nicely.) I am including a MSD Boost timing control unit and all parts as shown. Nothing more nothing less. Now for the part that will likely encourage negative comments or criticism neither of which are needed. I am asking $3500 plus actual shipping and that is very firm. If that seems high then please buy one of the cheaper ones if you can find one. I have not run this but witnessed it running on the car I purchased it off of. You are of course welcome to inspect it in person if you are local.
blower 2.jpg
blower 1.jpg
blower 3.jpg
blower 4.jpg
blower 5.jpg
blower 6.jpg

Last edited:
What is your “D” dimensions?
Im guessing you have a 162 blower.
The 177 have a 6 bolt pattern and are based of of the Weiand blower company.
The B&M’s were offered in 144 and 162 with the B&M cast manifold, the 174 was offered by DLI with a modified Offenhauser manifold.
GLWS
8A0976E7-C7BA-4B9D-800C-BB859343AC16.jpeg

Last edited:
What is your “D” dimensions?
Im guessing you have a 162 blower.
The 177 have a 6 bolt pattern and are based of of the Weiand blower company.
The B&M’s were offered in 144 and 162 with the B&M cast manifold, the 174 was offered by DLI with a modified Offenhauser manifold.
GLWS
View attachment 1715539654

I measure it to be 10 7/8 so it looks like a 162 blower. Thanks for the information so I can clarify the add.

Based upon new information provided by MiradaMegaCab I have changed the title to read the accurate representation of this blower to be the 162 version rather than the 177 as I was led to believe upon my purchase. Thank you MiradaMegaCab for the information and apologies on the initial post with incorrect sizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back