Baby face behind the name

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
i was in the chat awhile back and the ppl there were showing baby pics of themselves.....i thought that it was not only cute but interesting to see mopar ppl in their beginings

some of us were likely mopar babies in that some were destined to be mopar ppl by virtue of being born into a family of rich car culture.

some of us were unlikely mopar babies in that no one would have guessed by looking at us as babies that we would be mopar ppl later in life.

i am a case of an unlikely mopar baby ...i was born on the opposite side of the planet from where these cars come from and never even guessed that i would be in an adoptive car family in middle America.

lets see your baby pics and show us what a mopar baby looked like in your beginings. :happy1: if you have pics of you as a baby with a Mopar than even better but not all of us were so lucky.

BTW: can we keep it real baby pics of you or your kids......i know how some of you think.....dont turn it into a farce....lets do a nice thread here... please

this is Rani before i was screeching tires and bangin gears in my dart on back roads in southern Colorado :glasses7:

Attachments

• new.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 491
  • temple trip.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 614
No wonder you're so good lookin. Mom is a hottie!

No wonder you're so good lookin. Mom is a hottie!

ok....thanks...i will take that as a big compliment ......i will tell my mom that she is a "hottie" she will get a kick out of that. she actually looks the same now which is amazing after putting up with me as a kid. i was a kind of kid that was all over rover and got into everything and took everything apart and thought the messes i made were funny.

ok, less talky and more baby pics :D we were alll babies at some point so i know you guys are being shy.

i know some of you were born before cameras were invented but there has to something you can show us BWAHAHAHAHAHA :joker::joker::joker::joker:

i know some of you were born before cameras were invented but there has to something you can show us BWAHAHAHAHAHA :joker::joker::joker::joker:

You are such a brat!!! LOL

You're a doll Rani...:smile:. I may have a few, but i think Mom still has most of mine. I know one in particular i'd post if I have it? I'll see what I can dig up tomorrow and post if I find anything.

Wow Rani....cool thread!! That's so neat that you're from far far away.....and now you're here and a Mopar freak!! Nobody from your country could've even dreamed this plot up! My ma's got all baby pics too.....maybe in a day or 2.

attachment.php

Ill play, this is the more innocent me with my aunt in about 86.

Ill play, this is the more innocent me with my aunt in about 86.

alright ....finally more pics ....very cute ...thanks....and a mopar in the pic as well ....what a winning combo :thumbup:

wow i didnt know your older than me ....i was born in june 86

alright ....finally more pics ....very cute ...thanks....and a mopar in the pic as well ....what a winning combo :thumbup:

wow i didnt know your older than me ....i was born in june 86

Yep, I was born April of '83... The only year they havn't made Corvettes since they were introduced.

I'm saying that something cool had to come from '83... lol, not that vettes, or I am very cool. lol

Here's me with my first mopar... note the bumblebee stripe! This photo was dated jan. 3rd 1970.

Attachments

• IMG_20130516_110213.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 412
I'm gonna have to dig DEEEEEP for a baby pic of myself, but heres one of our "cudagirl" Nella, one of very few with her laying on her stomach. She hated to be rolled onto her tummy for some reason!! Smilin' here though!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_3137.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 342
  • 100_3135.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 369
Some say this is my best side

Attachments

• re.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 329
not sure how these are going to turn out but 68 and 69.

Attachments

• 10435_160120039174_4072086_n.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 329
  • 10435_160120044174_7054937_n.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 340
I'll play---these are the only ones I have-- family changes in the past left few pictures.
the pool table photo -unknown
I'm holding the puppy approx age 16 ,the single photos are me at various ages.

Lawrence

Attachments

• lawrence.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 323
-
Back