bad day!!!

-

SRT_DSTRHOLC

Reaction score
So i went to the bank to deposit my money and last nite I checked to see how much i had and i had around 450.When i went to deposit my 700 today they said i had 80 ava. and i was like WTH, ill just check it later. So after work I get home and i check it and guess what?????

YUPPP some one stole my card number and got a **** load off stuff offline and now i have to get a new card and file a police report... man today blows

Have you figured out what site it was or how it got stolen?

That sucks. :axe: I hope you catch 'em!

Ive had this happen to me twice. First time I caught it in time they only stole a few bucks. The second time they took pretty much everything. Someone overseas got my card number and went to town ordering non tangible goods that wouldnt have to be shipped. I was flat broke until my next paycheck. Lucky for me my banks fraud department did good and refunded me within 3 weeks or so (after I signed a ton of forms). It really really sucks when **** like this happens though. Now I check my bank activity online very often.

The copyright on that site is brand spankin' new. I would hope that your bank will investigate as they are not too keen on that crap.

Did you put a part wanted post here? At least you may have some backup.

Last winter, I was spending a lot of time at the Mayo clinic and would go on their public computers in the waiting areas. I was shocked at the number of times I hopped on a computer that was still logged in on eBay. If I didn't have a conscience, I could have fianancially ruined ALOT of lives. I did go to their stuff they were watching and leave a note on the first one that said "You are still logged into ebay on the public computers at the mayo clinic. You are lucky I was the next person to get on the computer because all I am going to do is leave this note then log out for you." This is important for everyone who is reading this...

When you are logging into accounts on a public computer, always log out when you are finished AND clear the browser cache.

Not good :angryfir:!!! I have been telling my wife about people doing this and I will have here read this post.:tongue9:
I hope and pray they catch these lazy **** for brains and take there homes and cars along with there rights to carry a credit cards and drivers L.

Sorry to here this happen to you or anyone.:angry4:

when stuff like this happens , it just pisses me off.what happened to the majority of people who are honest,now its like we are the minority . it seems like everybody is out to screw over everybody they can. i dont get it ?

thank you, this means alot to me. Ill update when i go to the police station

Kinda sucks when you are on the receiving end of a screwing.

It's more likely that someone in line at McDonalds took a picture of your card number while standing behind you than Master Power Brakes went on a "wild spending spree" with all $450 in your acccount. I'd be willing to bet that a business that's been around as long as they have would not do something so stupid.

There's an even better chance that whoever did it has never set foot on this continent.

Did you actually notice $400 disappear from your account over night, and say, "I'll check on it later,"? Did you still deposit the $700?

what the hell does that mean???? it showed on my online banking that its gone and i have the slip from today with the depoist. I did have work today so i couldent check it eariler

I know some folks that bought some hose fittings from a very prominent shop, probably 30+ years in business, in socal. It was the only location the card had EVER been used. Two weeks later about $600 in debits hit from all sorts of **** sites.

Their site could have been compromised or an employee taking liberties. Lots of possibilities.

You really never know

I think someone should have more proof before they start agreeing that a business is a bunch of "cheatin theifin aholes".

What were the charges on your account for? Tanglible goods? If so, where were they shipped?

Pending CHECKCARD 2CO.COM*HOST
CHNL 0018772940273 ... -$7.50 $418.39

Pending CHECKCARD BRAVENET
WEB SERVI PARKSVILL... -$37.95 $425.89

Pending CHECKCARD MASTERPOWER
BRAKE MOORESVILLE N... -$41.85 $463.84

Pending CHECKCARD BLUEHOST
INC OREM UT ON 08/1... -$69.85 $505.69

Pending CHECKCARD EMS DIRECT
888-463-6367 NH ON ... -$99.79 $575.54

Pending CHECKCARD SEARS.COM 9
800-676-5543 IA ON ... -$517.55 $675.33

some random websites and sears.com

the masterpower one is mine but its not the same price of what i thought i paid which was around 55 not 41

Those are phone numbers. Start calling them and find out what's going on. Call the bank, too. THey should know where this stuff is shipping to.

888-463-6367 = Eastern Mountain Sports www.ems.com

2go.com If you wish to speak to a representative, call our Customer Service Support Center toll-free at 1-877-294-0273.

I'd REALLY get on that Sears one quickly. It's quite large.

The 2go one seems to be tied to fraud according to other complaints online. I'd get all over that one, too.

The bank put holds on everyhting already but im gonna call those places and see were the stuff is going

-
Back