Bad news for the CA central Valley

-
:scratch: Why is that?

As I understand it, Oregon handles welfare differently. They don't cut someone a check just for showing up, but based on an applicant's legitimate need. If someone is capable of working, they can either work or live in a ramshackle tool shed eating bugs and weeds. The no self-serve gas thing was put into place to create jobs.

This is how it was explained to me by a buddy when I was researching relocation. I think it's way better than the system of rewarding laziness.

California is one whacko state. They need to put some drilling platforms off the coast of Leftist Coast and build a few refineries out there. Maybe the price of fuel would come down. Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, and Alabama can safely drill in the Gulf of Mexico (in Florida, it's still not allowed) so why can't California (and Florida) contribute to the domestic supply of oil?

Remember how the price of oil spiked after Hurricane Katrina? Katrina and three weeks later Hurricane Rita disrupted the production of oil in the Gulf of Mexico and also our oil and natural gas pipeline supplies all the way from Louisiana up the east coast. The risk needs to be spread around. What happens when the Gulf coast takes another major hurricane. California, Florida, Alaska - are you listening? It's time to decrease the feeding of terrorists that hate us in the Middle East and increase our supply from elsewhere.

You guys wouldn't believe the fishing at those drilling platforms in the Gulf of Mexico. The fish congregate out there. And the environmentalists said the rigs would be harmful. Bull!

Should I pull my 1972 Kawasaki 500 out of the dining room and register it out there and show them what air pollution really looks like?????????

No need bro...I got you covered.

Picture 711.jpg

1965 and older cars will still be exempt from smog control as there was no smog devices or emission laws until 1966.

Should I pull my 1972 Kawasaki 500 out of the dining room and register it out there and show them what air pollution really looks like?????????

No need bro...I got you covered.

All hail the RD-400!!! But where are your radial fin heads?!?!?!? Wow, a Daytona Special. Nice..........

(God I miss that bike!!!)

1965 and older cars will still be exempt from smog control as there was no smog devices or emission laws until 1966.

Yeah, we know that, but Senator Clown er uh I mean Florez' SB708 was written to exempt only cars built before 1960. Fortunately that one was shot down 5 years ago. SB 1549 is his latest attempt.

In my little essay to him, I demanded facts, not requested, but demanded facts proving that these cars older than 1976 are producing tons of smog. Last I checked, we were in the minority. We pay this clown in tax money to do his job right, so if he doesnt have facts to prove it, then he is just pulling stuff out of his posterior. His opinion is not the guiding light on this subject and he better show it.

In my little essay to him, I demanded facts, not requested, but demanded facts proving that these cars older than 1976 are producing tons of smog. Last I checked, we were in the minority. We pay this clown in tax money to do his job right, so if he doesnt have facts to prove it, then he is just pulling stuff out of his posterior. His opinion is not the guiding light on this subject and he better show it.

Do you have a template of the letter you sent him? at least members here would be able to sign, date and fax. We can turn out responses quicker.

All hail the RD-400!!! But where are your radial fin heads?!?!?!? Wow, a Daytona Special. Nice..........

(God I miss that bike!!!)

All hail the RD-400.......I like that!

Ah yes,the old gold DG finned head.Maybe on the regular Rd-400,but the Daytona head is actually a trick piece.

If they really piss me off I will pull out the "Hooligan bike".

Picture 305.jpg

I love WA no inspections no emissions checks if it is older then 25 years, it makes life so much easer.

-
Back