Barracuda Fastback Pillar Light Wiring Harness

-

69'Barracuda

Reaction score
I just ran into this looking for myself, thought I’d share the info. For anyone with a 67-9 barracuda fastback looking for the harness that plugs into the main interior electrical harness and runs under the cargo area to the pillar light on the passenger side (and doesn’t want to trust 50 year old wiring) M&H Electrical Fabricators (who are the same ones that supply all the harnesses for year one and classic) make them for $47. Their stock number is 41449 for the harness, phone number 562-926-9552 x205. Hope this helps someone.

Thanks for posting. I would like to replace ours, does it do both lights?
I just ran into this looking for myself, thought I’d share the info. For anyone with a 67-9 barracuda fastback looking for the harness that plugs into the main interior electrical harness and runs under the cargo area to the pillar light on the passenger side (and doesn’t want to trust 50 year old wiring) M&H Electrical Fabricators (who are the same ones that supply all the harnesses for year one and classic) make them for $47. Their stock number is 41449 for the harness, phone number 562-926-9552 x205. Hope this helps someone.

Thanks for posting. I would like to replace ours, does it do both lights?
So the main interior wiring harness does the drivers pillar, the rear lights etc. This is just the smaller 2 wire "harness" thats yellow and pink and plugs into that main interior harness and runs under the cargo area and up the passenger side pillar. Does that help?

Yep that helps, thanks.
So the main interior wiring harness does the drivers pillar, the rear lights etc. This is just the smaller 2 wire "harness" thats yellow and pink and plugs into that main interior harness and runs under the cargo area and up the passenger side pillar. Does that help?

-
Back