[FOR SALE] Barrina T8 LED Integrated Fixture 4FT, 40W 5000K Linkable Shop Light, 6-Pack

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeychgo

FABO Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
NOT MINE -- Barrina T8 LED Integrated Fixture 4FT, 40W 5000K Linkable Shop Light, 6-Pack | eBay

349ee187-8682-4cc4-a92e-9ef0c4ca8b26.__CR0,0,1000,1000_PT0_SX220_V1___.jpg

Barrina 4 FT LED Shop Light is a great option for lighting up garage, basement, work areas, rooms etc.. It could be plug & play or hard wire to wall switch. Moreover, it could link up to 6 lights in a series, saving you installation cost and time. Barrina led lights provide you much brighter, cheaper and healthier lighting than conventional fluorescent light and can easily replace any existing fixtures.

5000 lumens - More than 5000 lumen output each light, 40w low power consumption, save 75% on your electricity bill
Easy installation - Plug and play, just use the included snap joints to hang it up and insert the plug to light it on. These led shop light are integrated fixture
Extendable design - Could connect up to 6 lights in series with provided 48 inches connector cords, reducing wiring and installation costs.
Scientific design - Double row LED chips, V shape 270 degree angle design, which shed more light on your products and makes products more brighter and light wider
What you get - 3 years warranty. 6 x Barrina T8 fixtures, 6 x Power cords with ON/OFF switch, 6 x Power hard wire, 6 x Installation accessories, 5 x Connector cables, 6 x Small connectors,

Barrina T8 LED Integrated Fixture 4FT, 40W 5000K Linkable Shop Light, 6-Pack | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

Has anyone purchased these, are they any good? I need lighting in my barn/shop and am considering these. 65'

I put them in my garage and they do work very well. The mounts are a little flimsy, but the lights are super light-weight so not a biggie. I used a lightbulb socket to non-grounded outlet converter so I could plug the leds in and control the lights with my existing light switch for the garage without having to wire them directly in..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back