bbq car ****

-

slantscamp

Reaction score
hey guys. i just thought i would post some pics from yesterdays bbq.everyone brought their cars and it turned out pretty good. i was surprised to see another 63 valiant there.

P8153953.jpg

P8153954.jpg

P8153955.jpg

P8153956.jpg

P8153957.jpg

P8153959.jpg

P8153960.jpg

P8153961.jpg

P8153962.jpg

Some nice rides. Looks like a good time. Thanks for this pics of the Challeger. I have always wondered what the Ralley wheels looked like in black. Now that I know, I think I may have a spare set powder coated.

the black one? its a challenger. this is the first time i have seen this car. he actually trailered it there. and then drove it over to where everone was parked. he said he just got it together and hes waiting for more money to get the exhaust done.

Seems as a nice way to spend a day.
Great looking cars and a nice scenery.

It was cool meeting you Arron (SlantScamp), wish I could of stayed longer and B.S.ed with everyone. There were a couple people that showed up late that go way back to my High School days, and it would of been good to catch up on old times. Alex (The GreenSlime) has a nice setup out there.

I did leave Alex with a nice parting gift as he was parked down the road trying to get cell phone reception....... :twisted:

Sure is good to see a good day being had by a member :cheers:
Thank you for sharing =P~ and I agree 8) you don't get to see to many early Valiant's

-
Back