Be on the lookout during your next RockAuto buy!

-

crashcaptn

1965 Dodge Dart GT
Reaction score
You may see me in the box!!

0.jpg

Bought a water pump yesterday.

Haven't gotten a magnet the last 5 orders.

What's entailed in submitting a pic of your car to be on a magnet?

Bought a water pump yesterday.

Haven't gotten a magnet the last 5 orders.
I have had a magnet with every order but one....and I got two in one order....so I'm doing OK.

I don't think there's a minimum spend...must be a miserable guy loading your packages.

I have had a magnet with every order but one....and I got two in one order....so I'm doing OK.

I don't think there's a minimum spend...must be a miserable guy loading your packages.

Yup. if you look under the flaps of the physical box at the bottom of the box they're probably hiding. I always get a few per shipment

I've never gotten more than one.

The first dozen or so had one, then it got sporadic, then none the last 5.

I thought maybe they quit.

Thanks! Super fun, right?? I emailed the link on the site and bugged the **** out of the guy for a bit. They relented, said totally stoked to feature the car, and then sent me 50 magnets :)

Soooooooo.... you're saying that you did NOT get your car on a magnet because it was built with Rock Auto parts?

awesome

almost as cool as Mike's ;)

View attachment 1715675928

OF COURSE Mike beat me to it ;) hahaha. pretty cool... uh... Nova??

OK fine how about this - I was featured in the GoodGuys "Reader Rides" section (where they said i have a push button trans and going to swap the rims for a rim choice i'm not swaping for...????) Take THAT Mike ;)

IMG_1135.JPG

Water pump came today.

...with magnet, and it's a Mopar family!

64 Willy's.

I was kinda hopin I'd get your Dart.

-
Back