Bead lock strip clips

-

Professor Fate

Push the button, Max...
Reaction score
Does anybody know where to source the little chrome clips that cover the end joint of the windshield seal lock strip?
I used up my stash, and have a ton of lockstrip left but can't find the clips available by themselves- only included with more lockstrip. Hate to have to buy more lockstrip just to get the clips.
1727036874843.png

That appears to be it- but, ouch... Oh well, everything else has doubled or more in price, why would these be any different? Guess I won't be getting a box full of them this time.
Thanks!
They're $3 at Jegs/Summit. How much do you think they should they cost? I'd maybe give Metro or Steele a call.

Yeah, I had just found these at Jegs for $2- but their shipping on small stuff like this is killer. $14 for a $2 part that would ship in an envelope. I'm just spoiled- picked up a box from a local installer a couple years ago, I'd be shocked if it cost me ten bucks at the time... but they do so few gasket type installs now that they don't keep a lot of extras around anymore.
Luckily I had a few other things to order from Jegs, so shipping got absorbed in the rest of the order and it wasn't so bad.
Precision LJC 914 C: LOCKSTRIP JOINT CLIP - JEGS
Precision LJC 1135 C: Rear Window Molding Joint Clamp 1973-1993 GM Truck, Suburban, Jimmy, Sonoma [Corner Clip] - JEGS

-
Back