Beatlemania....

-

DRENO

Reaction score
Went to see the Beatle tribute band,RAIN, on the weekend.If your a Beatles fan like me you should make a point of getting out to see them if they come your way.Pretty impressive! Helps being 3 rows back dead centre,too.

http://www.raintribute.com/

What the heck are you doing galavanting out on the town when you have WAY more important things you should be doing :tongue5:...
Those panels aren't going to get sanded by themselves ...
Now get your hands back in that bucket and back to work.:p

I saw them before as well, man they sound great.
And you said if you like the Beatles at all get out and see them

I sorta remember the original Beatlemania.. there was some purple stuff involved, a seemingly at the time "life-changing" encounter on the way home with some leather-fringed jacket long hair whom we kept telling how we "understood" the 60's, and him asking us whether we were on little purple pills lol..

Should have went to the new one. Would probably have more memories this time.

Grant

What the heck are you doing galavanting out on the town when you have WAY more important things you should be doing :tongue5:...
Those panels aren't going to get sanded by themselves ...
Now get your hands back in that bucket and back to work.:p

A thousand pardons my master.:notworth: I will get to work right away.I can take down the filler no problem ,I have a belt sander with some 100 on it,if that's too coarse I have some 200.:D Ok,now where was I........oh yeah............:drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:

They are playing later this summer at an outdoor theater here in Kansas City. My wife and I volunteer at the theater so we get in for free! Should be a nice evening.

Went to see the Beatle tribute band,RAIN, on the weekend.If your a Beatles fan like me you should make a point of getting out to see them if they come your way.Pretty impressive! Helps being 3 rows back dead centre,too.

http://www.raintribute.com/

Dave The Beatles they are band from the/your past right? Sorry I have my Metallica blasting in the background.8)

Dave The Beatles they are band from the/your past right? Sorry I have my Metallica blasting in the background.8)

They are from the day and age when music was music,I'm surprised you didn't call them the "Beetles" ,lol.:-D

I bet it was a great time DRENO.
I have yet to see any Beatles tribute band but do have the Beatlemania album from 30 years ago.

I also have the Rutles album. It was a spoof on Beatlemania.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzU5jKJe0m0&feature=related"]YouTube- The Rutles 2 - Cant Buy Me Lunch - A Beatles parody[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-3MT1p4RvY&feature=related"]YouTube- The Rutles All You Need is Cash Part 1 Video[/ame]

Dick Clark sure new what he was doing when he chose Rain to be the Beatle tribute band :cheers: I am always happy when I see a member get out and enjoy some live music 8)8)
DRENO is an inspiration for us young'ens that are getting out among'stem
That is a word my uncle use to use on me when I was about to go out and put work aside for a night on the town with folks
I never have seen Rain!! But I bet if Dick Clark put them on the tour they are the best :cheers::cheers:
Hey Jude to I want to hold your hand made my young guns days so much better 8)
It's amazing the strength of music has on us :love7: It sure has filled many days in my life.
I remember getting rained out in the strawberry fields and hanging out with the men in the tractor shed listening to the Beatles and CCR.
Glad to see ya get out DRENO 8) you young fart :-D

Looks like they will be in Columbia, MO
Wednesday, February 2 2011, 7:00 pm :cheers:
I have been listening to there great songs they pulled off=P~
Thank you for sharing DRENO :cheers: They sure do sound great :cheers:

Dick Clark sure new what he was doing when he chose Rain to be the Beatle tribute band :cheers: I am always happy when I see a member get out and enjoy some live music 8)8)
DRENO is an inspiration for us young'ens that are getting out among'stem
That is a word my uncle use to use on me when I was about to go out and put work aside for a night on the town with folks
I never have seen Rain!! But I bet if Dick Clark put them on the tour they are the best :cheers::cheers:
Hey Jude to I want to hold your hand made my young guns days so much better 8)
It's amazing the strength of music has on us :love7: It sure has filled many days in my life.
I remember getting rained out in the strawberry fields and hanging out with the men in the tractor shed listening to the Beatles and CCR.
Glad to see ya get out DRENO 8) you young fart :-D

My feelings exactly Mike. The Beatles take me back to good times like walking my first girlfriend home after seeing the Beatles on the Ed Sullivan show,going to my first dance,buying some of my first records.Those were good memories for me,guess that's why I was singing my heart out at the concert,lol.:-D Thanks for your post,Mike.8)

-
Back