Beef tips and noodles

-

pittsburghracer

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
This is a little heavy on the mushrooms but that’s easily fixed. My local Walmart sells Hormal beef tips in gravy and roast beef in gravy. I usually buy these and Bob Evans mashed potatoes. I may change it up sometime and cook up some noodles instead. Nice quick meal for a late shop day.

Crockpot Beef Tips and Noodles Recipe
Ingredients:
1 lb stew meat (or 2 lbs for extra beefy goodness!)
1 packet Lipton onion soup mix
1 packet brown gravy mix
1 (10.5 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
1 small can mushrooms (optional, but highly recommended!)
1 can beef broth (use the empty cream of mushroom soup can to measure)
Egg noodles (cooked separately)
Instructions:
Prepare the Crockpot: In your crockpot, add the stew meat, Lipton onion soup mix, brown gravy mix, cream of mushroom soup, and mushrooms (if you’re using them).
Add the Broth: Fill the empty cream of mushroom soup can with beef broth and pour it into the crockpot. Stir everything together to ensure the ingredients are well combined.
Slow Cook: Cover the crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. Cook until the beef is tender, and the sauce has become rich and flavorful.
Prepare the Noodles: About 15 minutes before you’re ready to serve, cook the egg noodles according to the package directions. Once done, drain them well and set them aside.
Serve and Enjoy: Serve the tender beef tips over a bed of egg noodles, making sure to drizzle plenty of the delicious, savory gravy on top. Enjoy this hearty and comforting meal!
Prep Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 6-8 hrs (low) or 3-4 hrs (high) | Servings: 4-6

IMG_4871.jpeg

Another good rib-sticking recipe, and sadly the last. I know what's on the menu at Chez Halfafish this week.

-
Back