Bergman Auto Craft - Product Updates - SPC Upper Control Arms

-

BergmanAutoCraft

FABO Vendor
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to all! Admittedly, I have not been on the boards as much as normal. However, my BAC500 promo code is active which is a $40.00 savings on orders over $500.00.. Interested parties PM me, text 516.384.6438 or call. Anyone looking for a custom setup of suspension components can do the same for special pricing.

On another note, SPC has updated their upper control arm design. The new arm features all forged construction, clears high offset wheels and offers super easy adjustment without touching the eccentrics! We've been beating on these all summer with a test car at several autocross events. For now I am still offering the original arms at a special price of 349/pr. The new arms will sell for 699/pr. Call, text or PM if interested.

SPC Current Control Arm.jpg

SPC New Control Arm.jpg

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving to all! Admittedly, I have not been on the boards as much as normal. However, my BAC500 promo code is active which is a $40.00 savings on orders over $500.00.. Interested parties PM me, text 516.384.6438 or call. Anyone looking for a custom setup of suspension components can do the same for special pricing.

On another note, SPC has updated their upper control arm design. The new arm features all forged construction, clears high offset wheels and offers super easy adjustment without touching the eccentrics! We've been beating on these all summer with a test car at several autocross events. For now I am still offering the original arms at a special price of 349/pr. The new arms will sell for 699/pr. Call, text or PM if interested.

View attachment 1715637344

View attachment 1715637345
I have the original SPC UCAs that we had discussed on FBBO, and I mostly cruise and take my car down the straight 1/4 mile, no corner carving. So far, they have been great.
I was enthusiastic for the mods you were doing to them that were Mopar specific.
A couple of questions please:
Are those no longer available at all, from you or direct from SPC?
The new arms appear to have less adjustment, and I don't use the eccentric cam at all with mine. Do these new ones require the cam to make adjustments?
I'm confused but I respect your knowledge. Someone on FABO was just asking me about mine, I came here to refer YOU, and I see these new design arms, so I'm waiting for your response.

I have the original SPC UCAs that we had discussed on FBBO, and I mostly cruise and take my car down the straight 1/4 mile, no corner carving. So far, they have been great.
I was enthusiastic for the mods you were doing to them that were Mopar specific.
A couple of questions please:
Are those no longer available at all, from you or direct from SPC?
The new arms appear to have less adjustment, and I don't use the eccentric cam at all with mine. Do these new ones require the cam to make adjustments?
I'm confused but I respect your knowledge. Someone on FABO was just asking me about mine, I came here to refer YOU, and I see these new design arms, so I'm waiting for your response.
The new design works the same as the prior design. They're double adjustable and don't require adjustment at the eccentrics once they are torqued. 2 two major difference are the forged construction and the taller, proprietary upper ball joint. For now the 1st gen arms are still available and I stock them. For now I have parts to build them using my hardware and the delrin ends. That configuration is not available from anywhere except me. Let me know with any other questions.

A little off subject but did I see you have power steering kits?

Peter, I see you have the 1st gen arms still listed on your site. Is that correct? I'd like to get a set with balljoints installed. Drop me a PM and we can get shipping/payment info figured out. Thanks

Peter, I see you have the 1st gen arms still listed on your site. Is that correct? I'd like to get a set with balljoints installed. Drop me a PM and we can get shipping/payment info figured out. Thanks
I have them in stock. I need your contact and shipping information. I can send a PayPal invoice or take cc info over the phone. 516.384.6438 Thank you.

Hi Peter,
I’d like to order a pair of the gen 1 arms as I see you still show them on your website.
I would not need Ball Joints, I have a couple sets in “stock”. Could you send me a PM with total & paypal name. Thanks
Shipping would be to 23435.

Hi. You can order directly from the site. They are in stock and shipping is included.
You can also call to place the order, whichever you prefer.
Thank you.
Peter

-
Back