Best bet on local wrecking yards?

-
There is "Pull-A-Part" in Lakewood, Lynnwood, and Smokey Point. Not to mention Larry's outside Burlington, or the one along the way to Annaortes. McCuen's in Snoqualmie is good, but they don't have but 2 fairly picked thru Dart sedans ('68 and a '72)

Thanks! Lakewood is real close, and I can do Lynnwood. Smokey Point is getting a ways up there unless i know I can get what I want. Anything further south, say Tacoma to Chehalis?

Don't get too far south these days; I live in Redmond, have a wife, 2 kids, 2 houses, and a car project. Kinda kills weekend "Yard" trips.

There is an old man in Black Diamond that has a crapload of old stuff back to the 30's. I think that it's called Thoroughbred. I know that he is only open on Saturdays and by appointment only durring the week. My dad got some parts for his 50 dodge and a friend got some 40's Studebaker truck stuff from him.
I have been there one time looking for a rear end housing. I had to climb a stack of rears that was about 10 feet tall and look at 3rd members just to see what was in there, I was afraid that the pile would fall on me.

My dad says that he has a bunch of A-bodies in there as well.

There is a small yard right outside Issaquah that had a Demon but Im not sure if they still have it.

Belfair auto wrecking has stuff back to the 30's as well.

I miss Vintage out in Woodinville the most!
vintageautoparts.jpg

Dang, i just saw this 3 months later..duhhh. Wish my wife would go to the wrecking yard with me. I think the Black Diamond yard is gone though. I went there once about 6 years ago then went back last year and it was an imports only yard.

Nope, the one your thinking of was the IAA insurance lot that was right next to it. As far as I know it is still there, the guy I got the dart from bought a Studebaker truck a few months ago.

-
Back