Best headers for magnum 360 into Demon?

-

BombfactoryNOLA

Bomb Factory
Reaction score
Im doing a build dropping a nice 360 magnum into a 72 demon.
It had headers on there but they were all banged up and someone really did a # on them to get them to fit. We are doing a show car for TV on a fast turn time.

Hoping to find from the experts here on this forum, what headers will provide the best clearance for this situation?

i ordered some shorty Hedmann block huggers but im not sure how they will fit.
We are in a major time crunch so not much time for trial and error.

Thanks in advance!

Charles

I'm not sure of the bolt pattern on Magnum head vs. LA head, but Doug's headers can be had through Autozone sometimes with a pretty decent special discount.

Look for an Autozone discount on them, then call Summit and see if they will price match (it's been known to happen). You may get them quicker from Summit than you would Autozone.

Again check LA bolt pattern vs. Magnum.

I am using the shorty TTI headers on my 360 in a 74 Dart Sport.
Fit was great and they don't hang down too low at all.

Sorry the pics are sideways. Don't know why, they are straight on my screen when I load them.

Attachments

• dart sport 27.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 430
  • dart sport 28.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 423
Doug's 453 ordered from jegs' price matched; mentioned autozone 20% online discount; $503 to the door!

Doug's an TTI by poll are the best fitting. Either way, get coated; it will change your life...

TTI long tube or shorties or Dougs long tube. With TTI's, they have headpide and whole systems that will bolt on a fit well all they way to the tips.

The headman shorties will take a bunch of work to make them fit in an A-body. Not something for someone short on time.

On my 67 I had Headman headers, they hit the block in several places(crate 360) called TTI and they told me to look at there site, found my car (pictures of a 67 with there headers on it) Ordered them and fit like a glove!! Look great!!

-
Back