best place for 340 parts?

-

KramerSwinger70

70 Dart Swinger360
Reaction score
hey im looking into buying a 340 v8 for my 70' dart swinger. im assuming it needs a rebuild and i was wondering if there were any small block gurus here who could point me in the right direction. i live in SF bay area so i dont have the grace of havin a mopar shop nearby. does anyone here know of some websites that i could buy 340 parts? hopefully on the cheaper side, though im expectn high prices

Well, the best deals in general are summit and jegs racing web sites though you can also do well by snooping around.

Often I find myself at Mancini racing .com

Only the "ME-2" Chevy engine is cheap since everyone that follows the jumper off the bridge has one.

Seriously, only certain parts are a bit more expensive than the ME-2 engine and most other parts are just a few dollors more at worst. Sometimes, we get away with lower prices on things.

Oh, theres a good following in your area. Give a shout out.

man i need to meet the mopar guys round here. only person i kno is my uncle, who owns a 73' charger (hence my name here), and a guy down the street from me who used to have a 70' cuda. there anyone on here from sonoma county?

save money and go faster...buy a 360 engine...

save money and go faster...buy a 360 engine...

yeah but im into the idea of making my dart a "340 swinger" clone. then again..."360 swinger" would be kinda cool. what are the advantages of a 360 over a 340? and this car is my daily driver sooo stupid question but is the gas mileage any better?

-
Back