Best seat foam 68 B’Cuda

-

pghjeeper

Reaction score
Ok who makes the best replacement seat foam for the 68 a body B’cuda? I have used American Cushion Industries in the past on GM products but they have no love for Mopar apparently. I seem to recall there are two different companies who make foam and one is better.

Ok who makes the best replacement seat foam for the 68 a body B’cuda? I have used American Cushion Industries in the past on GM products but they have no love for Mopar apparently. I seem to recall there are two different companies who make foam and one is better.
Check with Legendary, or better yet check you tube. Under "replacing seat foam for 1969 Barracuda" which I just watched. They sell foam for 68 Barracuda's as well since they're the same. Get the foam with the better side support.

Legendary, they also have their own "how to " video's // did mine Went on e bay and order some additional high density foam 3/4 and 1 in played with the thickness to get what I was looking for a "bolster" effect

2018-05-18 front seat 3 013.JPG

2018-05-18 front seat 3 005.JPG

2018-05-18 front seat 3 006.JPG

Most all of the seat foam is a product of PUI.

I bought mine fro summit or jegs , dont remeber which.
I do have new upper seat foam in the box for a 68 barracuda ----------for sale.

So there isn’t any difference between the legendary seat foam for 255.00 and the PUI seat foam from Jeggs for 109.00

P&G has the best foam for 67-69.

I used legendary and had to mod the bolsters. There foam is best for deluxe interior only. JMO!

I ended up getting OER which I think is just repackaged PUI. I got a good deal with free shipping, even has the official mopar restoration part label lol

I ended up getting OER which I think is just repackaged PUI. I got a good deal with free shipping, even has the official mopar restoration part label lol
Who did you purchase from? Link?

Legendary, they also have their own "how to " video's // did mine Went on e bay and order some additional high density foam 3/4 and 1 in played with the thickness to get what I was looking for a "bolster" effect

View attachment 1715481696

View attachment 1715481697

View attachment 1715481698

You did what I had to. The PG classic foam does not require this. The Bolsters are correct out of the package.

Legendary, PUI, OER all use the same foam. It is perfect for deluxe interiors! We do not all have deluxe interiors however! The mentioned should offer 2 versions. In the same breath I believe PG has two versions, one for deluxe and one for standard.

-
Back