Best site

-

prowler

Reaction score
Just a short note to give my appreciation to the site and people on it. I have been a car nut for over 50 years and have collected some very rare to not so rare cars. I have restored numerous types and models of cars over the years to the one I'm working on now. My 1966 Dodge Dart GT convertible. Being a member of multiple groups and being a new member of A bodies I have experienced and talked to, emailed and text some of the friendliest people that have sold me at very reasonable prices parts that I believe would be very hard to find., I have talked with been given advice and information, and chit chat. I have been a member of multiple groups and most all are friendly and helpful, but A bodies seems to beat them all. This site seems to cover everything. Thank you all again. I hope to talk again. I have enclosed pictures of some of now toys. 1929 Chop top Pontiac pro street, 2002 Candy red Prowler and 1966 Dodge Dart GT

DSCN0098.JPG

DSCN0096.JPG

DSCN9892 - Copy.JPG

DSCN9895 - Copy.JPG

DSCN0493.JPG

DSCN0499 - Copy.JPG

We try hard to be the best. Thanks. Nice collection you have there.

This is a great place to learn and even make friends that turn into real human being friends lol. I have a few now from fabo I would never have.

Just a short note to give my appreciation to the site and people on it. I have been a car nut for over 50 years and have collected some very rare to not so rare cars. I have restored numerous types and models of cars over the years to the one I'm working on now. My 1966 Dodge Dart GT convertible. Being a member of multiple groups and being a new member of A bodies I have experienced and talked to, emailed and text some of the friendliest people that have sold me at very reasonable prices parts that I believe would be very hard to find., I have talked with been given advice and information, and chit chat. I have been a member of multiple groups and most all are friendly and helpful, but A bodies seems to beat them all. This site seems to cover everything. Thank you all again. I hope to talk again. I have enclosed pictures of some of now toys. 1929 Chop top Pontiac pro street, 2002 Candy red Prowler and 1966 Dodge Dart GT

View attachment 1716190705

View attachment 1716190706

View attachment 1716190707

View attachment 1716190713

View attachment 1716190714

View attachment 1716190715
Welcome to fabo. Enjoy!

-
Back