BEWARE of FABO member Abodybomber.........

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
............he might just make your day like he did for me :cheers: It was colder than a witches titty and all I wanted to do when I got home from work was get inside, but sitting on the step was a package from Cali...opened up and this was inside....a Mels sign from Abodybomber......very cool! Some of you may already know but I'm a huge "American Graffiti" fan...so this will be hung on the wall in the shop...if I can find some space...thanks Tim :glasses7:

DSC00251.jpg
DSC00248.jpg
DSC00247.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks,and your welcome! Both of you,make this place fun. That's the idea,...I think. Glad you enjoy it ,Keith. And shocked U.S.P.S,didn't lose it.

How cold is a which's titty?

If it gets too cold, does it dispense milk shakes instead of just milk??? =P~

Pretty dang cold....lol :D

Attachments

• 0f80a153fbb2734e4d28a2b7dfa3c1328c89e88ce4c82f6f280db3c72a3a7a22.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 2,324
  • 339808.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 4,824
  • na-witchestit.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 967
  • nipple-winter-weather-report-flirting-ecards-someecards.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 920
Thanks,and your welcome! Both of you,make this place fun. That's the idea,...I think. Glad you enjoy it ,Keith. And shocked U.S.P.S,didn't lose it.

I am glad I help make it more fun, that's a goal of mine and I have threads that I hope people like, thanks again buddy!! FABO is a great place.....:glasses7:

Thanks.

Yes, I try to have fun here and joke around a bit. I'm glad that some people get a kick out of it. :happy6:

"Don't take life too seriously, You'll never get out if it alive..." :banghead:

Thanks.

Yes, I try to have fun here and joke around a bit. I'm glad that some people get a kick out of it. :happy6:

"Don't take life too seriously, You'll never get out if it alive..." :banghead:

I really enjoy your posts here Karl....Hope to see many more!!! :glasses7:

I really enjoy your posts here Karl....Hope to see many more!!! :glasses7:

Back at ya...

Love the "cold" pictures.

We should invent a "thermometer shirt" that can predict what temperature it is by measuring the hardness/length of the nipple and correlating it to a temperature... 50, 40, 30, 20, etc.... LOL!!

LOL...it really is FAMILY here for some of us, I am glad to be part of the "Old Skool" group..........:prayer:

=D>=D> Well dun Abodybomber =D> and it went to a great owner that will enjoy it for many many years =D>
Thank you for the smiles this morning :-D.

LOL...it really is FAMILY here for some of us, I am glad to be part of the "Old Skool" group..........:prayer:

Yes, definately.

It's good to have the friends in the "Old Skool" group and be part of it. :goodman:

You people make me sick with all your nice crap!
But good job keep it up!

I'm glad he didn't say it was colder than a well diggers butt. I plan on doing some work to the garage this summer then put up some garage art.

I believe it has something to do with a brass bra. as in,,,, a witches ,,,,,,in a brass bra. Something I heard in 1960.

-
Back