BEWARE OF "ONCE DRIVEN"

-

prib3806

Reaction score
To all my fellow MOPAR lovers a word of caution. Beware of a scam business called "Once Driven". They seek out folks selling autos,boats etc... and get your phone no. and call relentlessly wanting you to buy their service of finding a buyer for your product but once they get your fee money are never heard from again. Please check out feedback from past customers on sites like Yelp and others. I know they are watching the "bodies only" sites because this is the only place I have my vehicle for sale and I have started receiving calls again. Don't be fooled. MOPARS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

To all my fellow MOPAR lovers a word of caution. Beware of a scam business called "Once Driven". They seek out folks selling autos,boats etc... and get your phone no. and call relentlessly wanting you to buy their service of finding a buyer for your product but once they get your fee money are never heard from again. Please check out feedback from past customers on sites like Yelp and others. I know they are watching the "bodies only" sites because this is the only place I have my vehicle for sale and I have started receiving calls again. Don't be fooled. MOPARS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not post their phone number...

(we can have a little fun with this....) :lol:

I recently sold my Nissan 4x4 on Craigslist, after 1st day of the listing I started getting calls from these idiots. The kept calling even though I sold the truck the 2nd day and took my ad down. They continued to call for a couple weeks.

Why not post their phone number...

(we can have a little fun with this....) :lol:
Need to find my ear plugs...hook my compressor up in the garage to my truck...crawl under it and have the Boss hit the horn...my air horn is pretty loud.

I know they are watching the "bodies only" sites because this is the only place I have my vehicle for sale and I have started receiving calls again. Don't be fooled. MOPARS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm confused since your phone # isn't in your ad. Did they send you a message to get the # ??

THey had one their cohorts "Henry" contact thru a PM and I trusted this person enuf to give out a phone no., after which I remember this was the same scheme they had tried before (and it didn't work then). The reason their phone no. wasn't posted is when they called it came up Number restricted on caller I.D. I am trying to give people a heads up to a scam, go to the internet and punch in the company name and read the reviews of people that have been ripped-off if you want more info.

-
Back