Big big show

-

leblanc

member 2883
Reaction score
Canadian and American show goers, its time for the biggest car extravaganza with the biggest prize pool and most fun show again this weekend, starting Thursday and finishing Sunday. It's the Atlantic Nationals in Moncton N.B. www.atlanticnationals.com See you there.

I see they changed the big prize Jean-Guy. The Orange Crate must not have been completed in time or there was another problem. No problem, the truck should be a good prize even if it is a bowtie.

Jack

If it was I didn't win it. I looked at the site a couple of months ago and they had the Orange Crate listed as the grand prize. Maybe they were just slow changing the webpage. Seems weird though to have a brand new truck as the prize at a classic car show.

Jack

...listened to 103.* radio station..they kept talking about the 'nationals"but never said what they were ....

Mind you, they did talk about an early 90s Porsche that had been decorated with a magic marker ??

Man, it must have been hot...we were over 30 the last couple of days..

Ian.

4 beautiful sunny days...a little too hot when there was no wind, like all day Saturday. Either Jack or I will probably download some pics.

The wife and I had a great time. Just a couple of minor problems with the car, but the rest was great. To hot on Saturday, but the cars made it worth it.

Jack

Sorry I missed the show. Did just get the Duster running on Sunday though. Sounded like a great turnout.

-
Back