big block early a roll call?

-
67 RB 440 pump gas motor. Lets go there are a bunch out there.

Attachments

• get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 1,022
All I got is pics of the 451 motor, removed in 2010

DSC00658.jpg

I will post up my project. 64 Dart, 383 4 speed, Dana 60.

I bought those headers from Pishta.

Mike

I found a 383 tunnel ram motor carbs to pan at a good price. What do I need for a swap into my 65. (besides mounts, headers) any K frame mods? other fabrication to get this in?.......curious (other then having my head examined)

I could take this...............................

Attachments

• IMG_6455_30.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 809
Might be cool................................

Attachments

• IMG_6456_30.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 802
Still in work. I'm about to head back out and continue removing the stock rear shock crossmember to make room for the coilover shock crossmember. 500ci 440, Stage VI Max Wedge port heads, 4-speed, Narrowed Dana 60 and ladderbar suspension.

Attachments

• DSCF3994.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 780
  • DSCF3995.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 808
I found a 383 tunnel ram motor carbs to pan at a good price. What do I need for a swap into my 65. (besides mounts, headers) any K frame mods? other fabrication to get this in?.......curious (other then having my head examined)

Streetmaster conversion mounts, Or shumachers newer ones, no K mod needed. Pound the tunnel seam for the trans, get a decent rear end and a bigger radiator. I got a Cherokee radiator if you need one, wall to wall "all the way to the narrow A frame rails", fits! Headers are the only real deal killer unless you can work out the steering gear clearances. Hi-po logs fit and work good with minimal driver side work, I milled my old HP log at 7 degrees so it would hug the driver side block better down low and that cleared the steering shaft better. I would also suggest frame connectors and a torque strap and disk brakes.....

I had a '66 Barracuda with a 440 in it but parted it out many years ago. It was hacked and rusted out so no great loss. It was so Mickey Mouse that I didn't even take it for one test drive.....just too scary to drive.

***crickets****

:)

I agree. And what pisses me off most is when people do finally post their early A big block, they never give details. Like EXHAUST. I saw one with manifolds somewhere, but no matter how many times he was asked, he never answered. I mean, if you're gonna post it, answer questions and actually provide some HELP.

-
Back