Big Block rebuild book

-

72ScampTramp

Scamp Tramp
Reaction score
I figure its time I better get a rebuild book for RB's. What have you guys used or read? Looking for good imformative with good tips and tricks for a beginner. I know there are a few of them out there just wanted to see what yall were using.

Check out "How To Rebuild Big-Block Mopar Engines" by Don Taylor. It`s very well written, informative, and will take you play by play through the entire process.

Yup, that`s the one. I read some of the reviews and they`re very favorable. The book is very good for giving you the "how to" and the "why" and goes over casting numbers (so you can identify what you`ve got) as well as what parts will interchange.

Yes,the small block book is very good so I have no doubt the big block one is just as good. It wont tell you anything about hotrodding one,it's just a rebuild book. The best hotrodding book for engines making better than 600 h.p is Andy Finkbieners "How to build max performance big block mopars",IMHO.

Its just about new really. No stains or anything, just can tell its been looked through. And a tiny crease in one point of the spine, doesn't affect it at all, but it's there. Like longgone said, should pretty much take you through the entire process. I sold my big block before I got to use it, but it was going to be my first rebuild of one and I was going to use the book through and through.

-
Back