Big Brown Truck Brought Boxes !!!!

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
:D Yep, while I was away on business this week the UPS man brought more goodies! Stuff with labels like Mancini's and ARP and Mopar Performance and so on.....

Looks like maybe by July 4th. weekend baby gets a heart transplant! :twisted:

I really like that brown truck. Hes stopping at my house this week also.

I think my UPS man is mad at me, I got a 9 inch center section delivered this week. (78 lbs?) For the K...

i got alot a goodies on there way from JEGS so i can finally get the zombie project on the road again shes been sittin an waiting for some new toys to play with! :lol:

My dog knows the sound of the UPS truck. She actually lets me know when it's in the neighborhood. She even whines if he doesn't stop at our house. <<< I think I taught her that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GotDart said:
She even whines if he doesn't stop at our house.

That's funny. The wife sez the same about me & the whining.... :?

Yea, I second, third and fourth that dive in the Checkbook thing when the Big Brown Truck arrives.

My wife has threatend to put me in a box and mail me somewhere if I don't quit. I tell her its a sickness and she needs to be flexible and understanding. Why am I not getting anywere with that approach :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :?: :?: :?:

the big brown truck guy that delivers too my house runs a mustang. his deliveries to my house last awhile. at least 15-20 min bull shitting. never get one of those notes to sign, they just say food for monster in garage.
alright my status changed with this post, bracket racer.. :D

my UPS driver drives a lifted 94 GMC and takesit wheelin all the time wev meet up at the trails a few times,hes always afraid to break his truck so he just likes to se us crazy asses go nuts on are trucks! :roll:

BigBrown truck stopped at my house today. Got my 5" air filter and theirs still room under the scoop :mrgreen:

fastbackcuda said:
BigBrown truck stopped at my house today. Got my 5" air filter and theirs still room under the scoop :mrgreen:
what air cleaner is it i need to get a new one i hav that stupid little eddy triangle one i hate it i need a round one!

I bought a summit aircleaner. Its a 5" tall reusable filter. Looks just like a K&N. Im sure it is just reboxed by summit. Price was $49

shg340 said:
My wife has threatend to put me in a box and mail me somewhere if I don't quit.

Hmm.... Might be an inexpensive vacation. How much you weight? :D

fastbackcuda said:
BigBrown truck stopped at my house today.....

I'm PISSED ! All I got today was one of those little yellow & white tags saying " ya missed me you tool.... "

Maybe tomorrow I'll catch him :geek:

-
Back