Big green headache

-

KramerSwinger70

70 Dart Swinger360
Reaction score
My 70 swinger is yellow. I want it bright green. Ive seen the perfect green, it's bright, but doesnt turn yellow in the sun. Im not sure if it's green go or if it's sublime green. If someone could show me a comparison of a 70 dart (with the black out hood, hood scoops, black bumblebee stripe an vinyl top if possible) one in sublime one in go green thatd b awesome. I really just want to nail down precisely wut color this car is gonna end up being. Makes it easier to tell the body shop what to shoot it with too. Paint code is F6 for go green? FJ5 for sublime? Not sure I think thats right though

Thanks!!

Do yourself a favor and ditch the vinyl top and just have it painted that color you wanted the top to be i.e. Black, brown, white (did they even offer a white vinyl top?). This way you'll never have to worry about rust under the top. Plus if you want to give the illusion that there is a vinyl top, just put the trim pieces back on and at a quick glance (or until they get close) it will appear as though there is on the car. Sorry to get off topic on your thread, went out to look at my parts car (which has a vinyl top and it's nothing but rust there).

That's actually what the car has now. I'm on the fence with just goin with hardtop look meanin justt keeping the top green. Don't like the black painted look cuz I hit it with wax an it ruined the black paint. So it'll either b a black vinyl roof or just green hardtop. Prolly leanin to hardtop cuz it's cheaper both initially an in the long run. Who knows though I Cud change my mind again!

-
Back