• Lemon/Dishes

Votes: 29 25.4%
  • Chrome spinners

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters
-
X3
Lemon/dishes would look good.
Please don't put trim rings on anything but rallye wheels!

Your A body with black steal and caps :cheers::cheers:
Me , Mine was gold and I put rings on the 13'' and was fine for the granny look, now running silver Ralleys, no way would I put body color on your stealies on your Duster :toothy6:
Just my opinion that the Yellow will look to wild Just me I ques Dartnut

Attachments

• vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv%20002.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 425
here is a picture of a 65 Coronet I had withe steels painted body color versus Magnum 500. I like the painted version better.

Attachments

• df7.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 424
  • 65corpasside.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 423
thanks for the encouragement lmao....maybe i can borrow yours during the daytime lol
The fuzzy dice, tassels and chain steering wheel will be in the box.........don't bother returning any of it, pretty sure Ernie will not miss her stuff......

I voted for yellow steelies and the dogdishes. Back in my Mopar club days, there was a guy who had a factory EV2 1970 426 Hemi Challenger with orange steelies and dishes. It had a subdued coolness look to it.

I voted for yellow steelies and the dogdishes. Back in my Mopar club days, there was a guy who had a factory EV2 1970 426 Hemi Challenger with orange steelies and dishes. It had a subdued coolness look to it.
i really love the center insignia of the dodge dishes. if the plymouth dishes werent so plain it wouldnt be hard choice.

I voted for lemon/dishes.

I really like body color wheels with dog dish caps. IMO they don't look right with trim rings.

Me too Joe. Nice color and the red stripes and white letters look just right. I have black steel with stainless red stripes. I started with brushed trim rings but changed to polished rings. You can barely see the rims with the trim rings on but I like the look for now. tmm

Attachments

• 8-21-10 004.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 400
Here are a couple black wheels for you to compare. New photo program, if these are too small, let me know and I will enlarge them a bit.
C

Attachments

• DSC00744-A.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 375
  • DSC00745-A.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 852
wow man that is awesome. beautiful duster. i really like both pics . the bare black wheels look awesome though, i gotta say. thank you. are able to take the dishes off without scratching the wheels?

I didn't have the money to buy nice wheels so I went with a black steel wheel with D shaped slots. Off road wheels, Rock Crushers from 4 Wheel Parts, $52 each. Good tires though, BFG TA's. They look great with the B5. :cheers:

Attachments

• 2011-11-05_14-50-01_173.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 353
  • 2011-11-01_11-52-07_464.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 351
-
Back