"blast pipe" style shotgun exits. any interest?

-

Hyperballsmcgee

Reaction score
Long time, no post, fabo. I'd like to know if anyone would be interested in purchasing these tips I make, a couple Japanese manufacturers make these and call them "blast pipes", I have access to a bender and mig welder and have made my own set for my dakota, they have a wicked sound and since I know how to make them I want know if anyone would like to purchase them. I've seen them go for anywhere from $230 to $350 per tip, I will sell them for $100 straight cut, $150 for angled. I can make them in any size up to 3 inch. please give me any and all thoughts and opinions on this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 539
I've gotten a couple requests to make them from the local rice and euro crowd, but I put them on my dakota and found out they sound great on a mopar v8 as well

I've gotten a couple requests to make them from the local rice and euro crowd, but I put them on my dakota and found out they sound great on a mopar v8 as well

as well ?
you mean these actually make the rice and sauerkraut burners sound good?

because if that is the case, they may very well be worth $350.00

Can I use em to splice dual exhaust into quads into eights?

Because NOTHING says "high performance" like......

191zq9oyypo4njpg.jpg

takeyari-japan-s-crazy-bamboo-spear-exhaust-fetish-for-bosozoku-cars-96473_6.jpg

bosozuko05.jpg

Because NOTHING says "high performance" like......

191zq9oyypo4njpg.jpg

takeyari-japan-s-crazy-bamboo-spear-exhaust-fetish-for-bosozoku-cars-96473_6.jpg

bosozuko05.jpg

Performance like this? That bike had more of a rumble than all these cars: Warning may be painful to some ears.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQptfdSCdhs"]Japanese Ricer VIP Convention! - YouTube[/ame]

6. is the fall out from the nuke plant more toxic that previously feared?

5. I didnt think you could make a toyota camry uglier than they are.... how wrong I was.

4. Never eating sushi again, apparently it rots the brain

3. Now I know why I have a hard time selling headers in Japan

2. Voted "worst body work in the Galaxy" 4 years in a row

and now the number one excuse for destroying your car....

it sounds better than the coffee can exhaust rice burners are currently using here?!?!?!?

-
Back