Blooming Dart

-

jnkgal

Reaction score
Counting down till we get to take this one to the track! Ill be driving so can't wait:blob:
DSC01573S_2.jpg

DSC01595SM_2.jpg

I like your bloomin MoPar! But I like this one too.

Attachments

• BLOOMING MOPAR.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 241
You bet. That's the factory Mod Top in the floral pattern. Top, seats and door panels all match. I think they are cool as all hell.

Thanks
rlevs and stansblue72
I read somewhere that roses are actually edible so we would never starve lol
actually I have herbs and strawberries planted in between the roses.
we cant wait to try her out to see what she does counting down the minutes

my other half was in the shop yesterday fab-ing me a new fan shroud for our dart

8575_10151404806207217_1431973218_n.jpg

Super cool pics! Maybe your other half could make a small clip of you goin' down the track in your dart! That'd be really cool.

BTW, at first glance, I thought this fan shroud was a solid block of steel. LOL

Super cool pics! Maybe your other half could make a small clip of you goin' down the track in your dart! That'd be really cool.

BTW, at first glance, I thought this fan shroud was a solid block of steel. LOL

Thanks guys!
lol he already took two videos already
can you embed a video on this site? or do I just link it only

What did it run??

dang you had to ask that one question lol

remember this was sitting for years and years with grass grown up
we only used parts/tires that were sitting around the house on this one
it didn't do as well as we expected but that was due to three major issues
over heating running 210 and up to 220( Howard build a new fan shroud and fab-ed it from scratch, did an awesome job on it too!) and tires were too small it was spinning there fore we have wider tires that were bought. and flooding carb which is repaired now. and it was my very first time to be on a track racing.

the top speed I ran was only 62.15 @ 10.97
but that is just a start it will get better. I am hoping for an 8 or less this next time when we decide to go. it will get there it just needs so TLC. Howard knows what he is doing. our 68 satellite used to run before the motor was refreshed 738 and its a heavy 4 door. he cranked her up last night and it sure sounded good! he did not want me in a faster car on the track the first time around. He said this is the trainer car which will bust their a$$ when we get done with it.

btw here is the video of the first run
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f22iz3sawPM"]MOV07018 - YouTube[/ame]

I almost forgot

been so busy always work and more work to do :D

we have been working hard on my reaction time this is last night's best reaction but not best time. I was doing in the 9's. yes car may be slow but the rabbit don't always win. I have to work on staging better now that we have made so many changes to car and that is done weekly to improve performance therefore its a learning experience every time we go. not consistent yet but now that I know what to do to change that will work on that next time along with trying to get a 0.0000 reaction. I did get a -0.0111 ugg last week almost. I wish some place let ya run all night not really racing but perfecting your technique but that is only in the perfect world lol. The week before I was doing 0.05. The spool that was added was a little tricky turning and staging last night. hard to get straight and even. I guess have to just back up now to get it right I hate to do that because I feel I am holding everyone up I just gotta do it anyway.

1000432_10151432292312217_2126212512_n.jpg

-
Back