Body stripes on a 67 barracuda f/b

-

nucuda

Reaction score
I would like to put a stripe on my 67 barracuda. Interior is gold and exterior colour is forest green.Was thinking of going gold for the stripe kit but was wondering what would look better and if lower,middle or hood/roof stripe kit would look best or a combination of these. Car will have chrome Cragers and new tires in a week.Any advise on graphics (company name) and colour appreciated.

side view.JPG

I don't know. All 3 stripes options ( 67, 68, 69 ) look nice but are totally different. It comes down to personal preference.

Which one do you like best?

I think the middle stripe (ala `68 ) might look kind of redundant since you have rocker panel mouldings. I`ve always thought the hood/roof stripe looked appropriate on the first generation Barracudas (in a European sports car way) but never appealed to me on the second generation Barracudas. That leaves the `69 stripe which I like on all years. I agree with 68formula, go with what you like and you can`t go wrong.

I like the upper stripe kit (formula S)offered by Phoenix or Graphic Express in the gold metallic. Don't know if Phoenix offeres the met. gold. I would get it with no engine designation.Would have it professional installed by my friend who does all the 3m graphics in Cranbrook BC.

This is the 69 style stripe.

IMG_0816.jpg

I got it from Performance Car Graphics. They did the custom engine size call out for no addtional cost and they have a boat load of color options. They were also cheaper than Pheonix

talk to challengergary , on here he can do factory or custom stripes, and give you a better deal:cheers:

The 69 stripe is my favorite. I would like to do the hood/roof stripe and the 69 stripe on my 67, but it may be too much. The car will be Viper Blue Pearl and white stripes. I need to learn how to do that photoshop thing I've seen others do on this website so I can see how it would look.

-
Back