-
Status
Not open for further replies.

juergen

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I´m searching for a bolt on hemi scoop to give my dart a meaner look 8). Scoop must be shipped to germany. Please offer everything you have. I tried to contact AAR but got no answer. Any ideas where to get one and how to ship to germany?
Thanks for help
Juergen

i bought one for my dart drag car last summer. put it on there and ran it all summer. now i put my dominator and spacer on the car and it won't clear. so i am taking it off this weekend am going to run it without one. i would probably sell it to you for $70 plus shipping + would have to buy a box to put it in as i do not have the box anymore. you can pm me or call me at home in the evenings after 6 central time at 660-849-2507. it is 9:34pm right now if that helps

I got mine 6 pack scoop from a place called Unlimited Products in Hesperia Calif 877-735-7772 http://www.up22.com/
they carry the hemi scoop also.
I got a hemi dart scoop from them, which arrived a couple days ago. The scoop was high quality and very thick fiberglass, but there was no opening in the front. Nothing? Website said ready to paint and install. Well, I called them up and they said that's how they all come, you have to fab the opening? Just doesn't seem right to me. Was yours delivered that way as well?

I had previously called them to inquire about shipping and found the lady on the other end to be VERY unwilling to help, and down right rude. Don't get me wrong, I like the scoop and the price was pretty good, but now I have to fab the opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back