Brake line clip position

-

1969dodgedart

Big Block 440
Reaction score
I'm looking for picture or diagram of brake / fuel line clip positions/ orientation for 1969 dart ? The pictures i took before disassembly aren't cutting it . Thx in advance.

Do you have a FSM? If not, go to Mymopar & download one for free.

Actually I do have service manual on a disk and it doesn't show what I'm looking for but I will have a look thx.

Actually, if you bought preformed lines just put them on the car and look for the holes in the frame rails near where they are routed. If will become pretty obvious where they go. If you have any questions after, post again.
The only one I can easily get to on my 68 is the last fuel line clip on the right frame rail in the engine compartment. You probably know new clips are available.

20210402_104042.jpg

Actually, if you bought preformed lines just put them on the car and look for the holes in the frame rails near where they are routed. If will become pretty obvious where they go. If you have any questions after, post again.
The only one I can easily get to on my 68 is the last fuel line clip on the right frame rail in the engine compartment. You probably know new clips are available.

View attachment 1715717428
Yup got all new clips for fuel/ brake lines . Also I can see all the holes for clips but wasn't to sure how lines clipped in and there are clips with bolts for both fuel/ brake lines . Could not see where they go along both paths. Thx for that picture, shows which way lines get clipped in.

Put the clip in the frame hole first with the opening towards the top. Then just push the tube in place.

-
Back