Brake Pedal Height

-

70SwingerGuy

Reaction score
I didnt want to hijack this thread HERE so I started my own.
I also have a very low brake pedal which I do not like at all. In the other thread, a member mentions getting a (edit) longer under-dash pushrod, which makes a lot of sense, has anyone had any experience with an adjustable one like THESE ONES ?
pedals.jpg

Last edited:
If you want a higher pedal you need a longer push rod

I edited my post in the other thread.

Last edited:
One is the MP rod, the other is Mancini's clone- either one should be fine.
But first a quick question:
Are you sure it's the brake pedal that's too low, and not the clutch pedal being too high? Maybe it's a trick of the camera, but the brake looks about right and the clutch looks way high like it's missing the stop pad or something...

I used an adjustable brake push rod on one of my Demons. No issue whatsoever other than the usual work to install any type of push rod. That big fine thread bolt that holds them with hardly any room around it is "challenging."

One is the MP rod, the other is Mancini's clone- either one should be fine.
But first a quick question:
Are you sure it's the brake pedal that's too low, and not the clutch pedal being too high? Maybe it's a trick of the camera, but the brake looks about right and the clutch looks way high like it's missing the stop pad or something...
I think its just a camera angle, the brake pedal is almost flush with the gas pedal when depressing it, and when stepping on the clutch pedal, it doesnt seem to require bringing my leg up any higher than normal. But I didnt know about the stop pad, Ill check to see if I have one, is it adjustable?? Maybe its a combination of both

-
Back