Brand New Mopar Guy

-

fishyfish36

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm Located in Phoenix Arizona and I am brand new to the game. I pulled the trigger on a 67 Barracuda Notchback. I have plans to make this car scoot not too concerned with the authentic restoration aspect however. Looking forward to knowledge, guidance, and getting involved in this community. Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave Welcome to FABO from the Land of Lincoln. Plenty of what you seek is here in one of the best Mopar sites on the net, congrats on your notchback...

Welcome to the circus of FABO from Texas, enjoy your stay.

50B6892D-29EE-4629-A872-A2A6ABDFC7C8.jpeg
:poke:

thanks for the welcome everyone. I have attached some pictures. Specs : base model 67 Slant 6. was a three on the tree manual but converted to a 4 speed Muncie floor shifter. Again I am brand new in the game so forgive me if I use improper lingo etc.

My big plans are to make this thing scoot, model it after the 68 super stock, and to keep it street driven.. I am not too concerned with a purist restoration. I am located in the Phoenix valley if anyone has references and can point me in the right direction to get in touch with a guru I would really appreciate that.

67 day 1.JPG

IMG_9986.jpg

IMG_99893.jpg

thanks for the welcome everyone. I have attached some pictures. Specs : base model 67 Slant 6. was a three on the tree manual but converted to a 4 speed Muncie floor shifter. Again I am brand new in the game so forgive me if I use improper lingo etc.

My big plans are to make this thing scoot, model it after the 68 super stock, and to keep it street driven.. I am not too concerned with a purist restoration. I am located in the Phoenix valley if anyone has references and can point me in the right direction to get in touch with a guru I would really appreciate that.

View attachment 1715674837

View attachment 1715674838

View attachment 1715674839
Nice fish!

-
Back