Brewer's has Fiberglass floor humps for early A's

-

toolmanmike

Moderator and forum fixer
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score

1727992384396.png

That looks like a '66- don't the earlier ones have a round shifter hole? But I'm sure they fit anfunction just fine.
Glad to see they're back in stock, I may have need of one. I'm still trying to learn to navigate their new website...

That looks like a '66- don't the earlier ones have a round shifter hole? But I'm sure they fit anfunction just fine.
Glad to see they're back in stock, I may have need of one. I'm still trying to learn to navigate their new website...
Of course they do. These are made out of fiberglass and you can cut whatever sized hole and shape you need. No need to make 2 different parts with 2 different size and shape holes.

Last edited:
Of course they do. These are made out of fiberglass and you can cut whatever sized hole and shape you need. No need to make 2 different parts with 2 different size and shape holes.
Ah, I see it now- at first glance it looked like the oval hole was already cut, but it's just an impression. Good eyes Mike! (better than mine at least!)

Does a guy zip tie it to the floor or use Bluetooth to anchor? Or does this get panel bonded on, surely it can't be welded as original.

Nice. :thumbsup: If I ever find another A I want, I'm on the fence about running either a 4 gear or an auto so this would come in handy. :p

-
Back