Bring A Trailer

-

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have two Ford cars I might want to sell. One is a runner, body/paint done, a driver. The other has body/paint done, fresh engine, trans, a roller that needs finished. I have never had any experience with BAT. Anyone with real world experience with BAT??

If it's not pretty and complete they may not mess with it. Listed a 75 original condition International Scout II that was first rejected. Original paint with no rust. Does not hurt to try but takes a long time.

20220526_180151.jpg

How long is a long time to get one listed?

Yes they have declineed many vehicles.

If it's not pretty and complete they may not mess with it. Listed a 75 original condition International Scout II that was first rejected. Original paint with no rust. Does not hurt to try but takes a long time.

View attachment 1716315625
that's wild. that thing looks good from here and i've see much shabbier stuff on BAT

cool truck, i always liked the 70's block out paint jobs.

Easy boy. I like Fords too. lol
I admit I have been a Mopar guy for decades, but Mother Mopar is long gone and she owes me nothing nor I owe her anything!!
I have always got along well with Mopar guys, and with Ford guys, but largely never really connected with GM guys unless they were the types that bought a GTO or 442 back in the 60s and never went the way of air bags and getto wheels!! :thumbsup:

-
Back