Bucket Seat ID Help Needed

-

GTXperience

Orig Stealth Mod
Reaction score
Can anyone ID these bucket seats? They were in a '67 Dart but obviously are not the correct ones. Supposedly, they are out of a '70 Dart Swinger and have been recovered. Any help would be appreciated.

BTW: I could only get the image of the bottom of the seat to load. The other is too large. Can someone resize this for me so I can post it? TIA.

IMG_1665.jpg

You could go to the legendary website and look at the seats there.

As far as resizing, open it in paint and rescale it IIRC. If you have a photobucket account, that will resize it when you upload if too large.

I didn't even notice until right now that I see a broadcast sheet on the bottom of one of the seats (in the pic). Tomorrow, I am going to see if I can get any info off of it. It looks pretty flimsy under there.

the bases with the hanger for the dress shields are correct for 67 and the tracks are too. The wrong part is only the high back. That is 70 and up.

the bases with the hanger for the dress shields are correct for 67 and the tracks are too. The wrong part is only the high back. That is 70 and up.

Thank you Redfish ... I appreciate that. Question: Do you think that the seat is a later model a-body seat (perhaps a '70)?

If you have a picture of the buttom to release the seat back (tilt button), that will help identify it by year. If you have a picture of the seat bottom cushion and it will help too. This is still hidden in the second picture. The seat back looks odd the part were your back and shoulders fit is smooth, I don't think there are any factory covers with smooth inserts. Maybe they were recovered?

If you have a picture of the buttom to release the seat back (tilt button), that will help identify it by year. If you have a picture of the seat bottom cushion and it will help too. This is still hidden in the second picture. The seat back looks odd the part were your back and shoulders fit is smooth, I don't think there are any factory covers with smooth inserts. Maybe they were recovered?

Thanks 340duster. I will take a couple of additional pics this weekend and post them. I think you are right re: the recovering. It just looks like someone stitched up generic covers for them.

-
Back