Bucket seat location for 1967 barracuda fastback

-

Richard kolin

Reaction score
Bucket seat location for 1967 barracuda fastback with new floor pan need information on location holes.

If my carpet ever arrives I would take measurements and photos for you. But I don't want to take out the seats until I have the carpet — I want to keep it drivable.

If my carpet ever arrives I would take measurements and photos for you. But I don't want to take out the seats until I have the carpet — I want to keep it drivable.
WHEN are you expecting your carpet to arrive.

Hi Richard — my carpet came in Friday, I took the seats and carpet out today and took a photo for you. I am going to mark it up with dimensions. I'll post in in a bit.

Hi Richard — my carpet came in Friday, I took the seats and carpet out today and took a photo for you. I am going to mark it up with dimensions. I'll post in in a bit.
Can you take a picture of the seat brackets.

Birds-eye view of the driver side floor, with dimensions.

CudaBucketSeatDims.png

I shot the bottom view. Is that what you wanted? Holes are 3/8" square on 1" centers.

IMG_3090.JPG

Is the bracket on the left side of the passenger seat offset more than the driver side.

Hmm, I think both the driver seat and passenger seat are slightly offset — they don't work if you swap them (although one reason is that the adjustment lever is up again the tunnel where you can't reach it. But I'll go check...

Yeah, both seats are offset so the cushion hangs out 1/2" more on the door side than on the tunnel side. If you swapped them the adjuster level would probably hit the tunnel.

When you put your carpet down did you have to cut it around your shifter bracket and console brackets.

-
Back