Buzzin Half Dozen

-

6pakattack

Reaction score
Can't for the life of me remember to whom I should THANK,but THANK YOU for the idea of the Buzzin Half Dozen BEE !!!

BeeBuzz20text1.jpg

I've been to a Sign Shop,and they're working on one for me to put into the Bumble Bee Stripe that will bee on the back of my '69 Dart when it's done !! The parts that are Yellow,will bee the body color,and the parts that are White will a silverish color while the black remains Black !! I got to see a goofed one today,and once they get the color right it's gonna be killer IMO anyway !! So again,let me say THANK YOU !!!

buzzin half dozen was a slant nhra record holder. I believe it was a Duster.

Someone on this site had done some different fonts with the pic,and I know I don't have the computer skills to do it,so I was happy with being able to borrow it for my project !!

There is also another Buzzin Half Dozen, and it's a blue 67 or 68 Valiant. I think it runs in the 10's now.. quite impressive to see...
From my state no less..
http://www.slantsix.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=23861&sid=aed70a639c19b76b032b74adc6296de1

More than one out there...
[ame="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gs_nf=1&cp=17&gs_id=20&xhr=t&q=buzzin+half+dozen&rlz=1R2GGLL_enUS388&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1087&bih=485&wrapid=tljp1330732635051033&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=Yl5RT_b9D8fxggfkr8jkDQ"]buzzin half dozen - Google Search[/ame]

Cool design! Looks good!

Attachments

• P1020017.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 3,487
Yeah I saw another one at the /6 race in Clay City, KY years ago.... FUN to watch those slants run that quick!

Got my decals in hand,now it's just a matter of waiting 'till the cars ready to go to paint !!:blob::blob:

IMG_0389.jpg

These are not the decals being used,as these are goofs ! The actual ones are covered by paper so you can't really see them that well,but these give you an idea of what they'll look like !! The part that is Yellow,will actually bee the car color,and the white will be a Silver !!! Damn I hate having to wait !!

There is also another Buzzin Half Dozen, and it's a blue 67 or 68 Valiant. I think it runs in the 10's now.. quite impressive to see...
From my state no less..
http://www.slantsix.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=23861&sid=aed70a639c19b76b032b74adc6296de1

More than one out there...
buzzin half dozen - Google Search

Cool design! Looks good!

I saw this one run a few years ago at Houston Raceway Park in Baytown, Texas. It ran a 10.36 (or 10.39) and smoked a Lil' Red Wagon. I believe I remember the owner from NE runs a shop that works on engine heads.

I saw this one run a few years ago at Houston Raceway Park in Baytown, Texas. It ran a 10.36 (or 10.39) and smoked a Lil' Red Wagon. I believe I remember the owner from NE runs a shop that works on engine heads.

Are you thinking of Mike Jefferies? He's the man if you want a head done.

Post some pictures when they're on there! my 74 Duster might just be in need of something like this :D

That is going to look so cool !!
The thing that was changed on the decal is there are 6 in a row exhaust
Congratulations 6pakattack :cheers: Another great move on your part :king:

Got my decals in hand,now it's just a matter of waiting 'till the cars ready to go to paint !!:blob::blob:

IMG_0389.jpg

These are not the decals being used,as these are goofs ! The actual ones are covered by paper so you can't really see them that well,but these give you an idea of what they'll look like !! The part that is Yellow,will actually bee the car color,and the white will be a Silver !!! Damn I hate having to wait !!

who made them for you? and what did they charge?

I had put the strobe stripe on my '75 D200 'cause I liked it !!

IM000103_original.jpg

When I bought my SRT10,I wanted to do the same thing only different !!!So I told the Graphics guy what I wanted,and this is how it turned out !!

Stealth_001.jpg

Price would have been the same,I just wanted to add my own touch and thought it would look good the color of the car !!

I'd love that on a color car as well, but our Duster is going to be black, so I don't imagine you'd be able to see alot of it ^^

Flat Black Stripes on a Gloss Black car look killer to me !!!:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Approximately $100 !!

Wow. That's cheaper than I was expecting. I really might look into this as soon as I finish the paint. However, I think I'll knock the dust off of photoshop and retool it into a circle logo, with a font like the original ^^

Wow. That's cheaper than I was expecting. I really might look into this as soon as I finish the paint. However, I think I'll knock the dust off of photoshop and retool it into a circle logo, with a font like the original ^^

The script is not in a circle,but I will be having the stripe come down and encircle the area that this will be in !! It should turn out nice !! At least I'm hoping it will !!

-
Back