Calgary/Alberta Members???

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Im planning on being in Calgary Saturday around the Falconbridge Blvd area....Monook/Darryl is going to meet me Saturday....anyone else?? I might be there for Sunday as well, just kinda winging it....lemme know or pm Monook for my cell #

Cheers
Steve

I'm a couple hours South of there, but let me say, "Welcome to Alberta Steve". You should be getting some nice weather while you're here. I think it has finally turned to spring.

See you on Saturday Steve. I will bring Lynn's Barracuda also.
Any one else? Would like to meet more members.
Pm me for Steve's Cell number or mine.
Thanks
Darryl

I forgot to add, that you will meet the great 4spdragtop!

Darryl

I'm a couple hours South of there, but let me say, "Welcome to Alberta Steve". You should be getting some nice weather while you're here. I think it has finally turned to spring.

x2!
Too bad you aren't coming down here.

I think it has finally turned to spring.
must have- the windshield on my Stealth got completely plastered by bugs last night when I went for a cruise...
The two days of 'nice weather no bugs' has passed, so full-blown spring is here:D

Here, safe...maybe not sound...LOL Cmon up to Calgary guys...I will be here the entire weekend...maybe Sat nite we could go out and watch the Leafs?? No Flames or Oilers playing right??
I made it to the Liquor Depot in Drumheller with 5 minutes to spare! Hey 95teetee, send me a pm, maybe on my way home Sunday can swing buy for a meet n greet??

Cheers
Steve

-
Back