camshaft vendor

-

93toyota

Reaction score
looking for a generously priced hyd.roller cam for my duster. So far I can't find anyone that sells for less than $850 w/ lifters. .480-510 valve lift with 265-290 duration([email protected] lift) and 110 -112o. please help and thanks for looking

Mancini carries Crane Hydraulic Roller cams, $319.95 for the cam and $439.95 for the lifters.

Being that cost is important and you aren't looking for a radical cam why not just stay with a flat tappet hydraulic? The roller isn't going to buy you anything but a little less friction.

93toyota said:
the motor came stock with that cam

If you already have a roller cam engine then there is no need for new lifters. A roller cam does not wear into the lifter like a flat tappet.

Plus if you go with aftermarket lifters you will also have to purchase custom length push rods.

so I can use the original hyd.roller lifters, Get new pushrods cause I got adj. rockers, and get the cam that I want eventhough I didn't keep track of which lifter came from what hole? am I right?

Yes, Roller lifters don't wear into the lobe of the cam like a flat tappet cam so there is no need to keep them matched the lobe they were first used on.

-
Back