can anyone id this

-

dartacuda

Reaction score
im cleaning out some old mopar parts and i had this for 10 years but cant remember what car i stripped it off of ...i had a
1963 and 64 dart wagon
1963 dart gt
1965 dart dt
1966 dart

can any one id this im leaning toward 65 dart or 64 wagon

in the first picture the narrowest part of the main rim is around 5/8'' (not including the inner rim)
the wide part of the rim where a headlight screw hole is around1 7/8'' wide

zzz.jpg

zzza.jpg

zzzx.jpg

Definetly from a 1966 Plymouth Barracuda or Valiant :cheers: They are different between the two, although the Valiant will fit the Cuda, it won't fit tight to the grille and there will be a gap. The Cuda one will not fit the Valiant. Tough to tell in your pic, how about a couple more pics from the side.

Just looked at my 66 Valiant, sure looks like a 66 Valiant bezel for the passenger side to me!

Ok, now what kind of deal will you give me on it?? :toothy10:

Just looked at my 66 Valiant, sure looks like a 66 Valiant bezel for the passenger side to me!

Interesting...I thought the only options were Darts. Once you move to the other family line, I am no help 8)

If the only options were Darts, then I stick with my 63/64 Dart idea...If Valiants are now in, then I am no further help :toothy10:

Thanks,
OldMoparsRule!

id also did own a 1966 barracuda for 4 years....... i must of saved it for that..
thanks for your help guys

thanks again

here,s the car it came from ............and here,s the finished car
SB ..FENDERWELL HEARERS.4SPEEP FUNNESS CAR I EVER OWNED

1/2 66 dart 1/2 66 barracuda

their for it is a DARTACUDA

ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR JOGGING MY MEMORY TO ID THE PART

X.JPG

XX.jpg

***.jpg

XXXX.jpg

I like that combo! Gives a little Charger look to it. What did you do for taillights? I don't see any in the photo......
Mark

-
Back