Can I swap this Cummins/ gearbox into the "White Whale III?" LOL

-

67Dart273

Reaction score

1967 International tandem flatbed(price reduced)

1967 International tandem flatbed(price reduced) - $1500 (Reardan)

This truck runs good, used around the farm as a fertilizer tender. Has a 250 Cummins engine, 13 speed fuller transition, air starter, needs some work in the cab, 20' flat bed in very good condition. Will start and drives well. $1,500.00 OBO Call For more info, thanks.

00r0r_2AcMaQpg1tH_600x450.jpg

00S0S_4O5p2XiTRUe_600x450.jpg

00N0N_kRcIHO4Z9H0_600x450.jpg

..........Or just buy it and drive it? Wonder what "private use" tonnage and air brakes license amounts to in this state?

Of course it needs about 5K worth of tires

By the way I could not edit and add this to the first post because THIS SOFTWARE SUCKS!!!!!! It tries to turn my added comments into a hot link because of the link I posted!!!! THIS SOFTWARE SUCKS!!!

..........Or just buy it and drive it? Wonder what "private use" tonnage and air brakes license amounts to in this state?

Of course it needs about 5K worth of tires

By the way I could not edit and add this to the first post because THIS SOFTWARE SUCKS!!!!!! It tries to turn my added comments into a hot link because of the link I posted!!!! THIS SOFTWARE SUCKS!!!
I have no issues doing it. Sounds like it's the operator.....

That said, no way that fits into an a body and with the gearing in that thing, why would anyone want too

I have no issues doing it. Sounds like it's the operator.....

I posted the link, you see that? When you go back and try to edit text above the link it attempts to turn your text into a hotlink. Does that sound like well designed software to you?

By the way I attempted to save it and reopen it again, hoping it would "clear." NOPE

wish it was around here. The bed is worth that if you didn't do anything but make a bridge across a creek

-
Back