CAN SOMEONE HELP 76 DODGE DART

-

hemi6464

Reaction score
i am looking at a 76 Dodge Dart 318 with a 4 spd manual in the floor....

is this a rare option. IS this car worth anything considering its year... its very solid and low mileage.

Any 318 A-body is cool.

The 3-speed & 4-speed stick cars are awesome finds.

It will be an overdrive 833. A neat car for sure. Highly collectible and therefore valuable? Not so much.

Buy it, make it the way you want , drive and enjoy it!

V8 4 speed cars especially 40+year old intact ones are still cool.The year it is -76 you might hear a lot of low numbers for it but it's the LAST year for A bodies so consider that too.

Around here, if it is in decently good shape with very low rust, price could be in the 5,000 - $8000 range. Actual body, interior and drivetrain quality are the biggest factors in a cars worth.

If it is a beat up dented rot box, the cost could be $500 to $2500.

I would approach the seller and note that parts are doubly expensive and over seas from a defunct division of Chrysler during the hardest selling years and of lowest desirability.

The bottom line is that IF you like the car, GRAB the car and enjoy it.
Let’er rip potato chip!

Given all the recent WIW threads, dare I ask if there are any pictures??:popcorn:

Solid, low mile cars that have not been modified are getting scarcer day by day.

Some buy rust free bodies to use parts for their rusty junk, some to race, modify etc.

If the condition is super nice & it has survived this long with no major modifications then it would be awesome if it could keep on just that way with a good caretaker to drive it & enjoy it as it is.

My 76 Dart Sport is a Spirit of 76, 318 automatic console, air conditioning car. Mopar collector's guide said they was never one made with a V8 in it. However after showing them the codes from the fender tag they decided that mine was the only one that they had heard of.

It is in a MCG a few years back in the under construction section.
I bought it with a wild 340 in it. I paid $3500 for it about 20 years ago.

-
Back