Car Assembly Manual

-

Marko

Reaction score
IS there a better than Hanes manual I can buy to put my car together! I need something for a 71 Dodge demon that is pretty specific maybe more like a actual break down.( Trying to remember how to put my side windows back in) and Thought it would be nice as i go to have it put together right the first time!

Marko,
When I got my Dart, I got a full set of duplicated Dodge service manuals for the 1971 model year. I think that I paid in the area of $80 for the 2-manual set. They have more than paid for themselves already, just in information on disassembly. I got them from a place called Dragich Auto Literature. They used to have a shop here in the Minneapolis area, but have moved. I would suggest a 'net serach on their name. It has detailed information that is model specific where necessary (like side window glass). Well worth the investment. L8r

Jim

I got a CD with both the Chassis and Body Service Manuals on it. It is a Mopar Authentic Restoration Product. Got it from Dave Graham Auto Literature, Inc. I think I got this off eBay for around $30.00 US.

I had failed at getting the paper manuals and at first thought I was taking a "second best" solution. Now, I print the pages that I need, when I need them. If I get grease on them or have to use them to blot a spill or whatever, it's no big deal.

Thanks guys The manual for free was for darts and not Demons :( but worth a try...Will have to buy one i guess soon lol

-
Back