Car Crash!

-

ABodyBetty

Reaction score
Check out this car crash that happened near me in Cincinnati. I am surprised the guy is still alive. He car is torn into pieces and he is ejected. I haven't been able to see him being ejected from the car but it is unbelievable. The cop that was following him taped the whole thing.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BbBV64mgAU"]YouTube- Car crash closes I-675 SB for 6 hours[/ame]

I saw it on the news a couple hours ago. They said he's 19 and earlier in the evening another had stopped him and he had a 15 yr old girl with him, along with a closed bottle of liquor and some pot. He had recenly been pulled over for doing 90 or 95, I don't quite remember I was too into watching the video. Pretty amazing he survived.

Omg looks like his body flew out in front of the car in the right lane. Speechless!

I saw it on the news a couple hours ago. They said he's 19 and earlier in the evening another had stopped him and he had a 15 yr old girl with him, along with a closed bottle of liquor and some pot. He had recenly been pulled over for doing 90 or 95, I don't quite remember I was too into watching the video. Pretty amazing he survived.
thank goodness he didnt cross to the other lane a kill an innocent person
moron shouldnd even have a license
we recently had a wreck in our area, a 18 and 17yrold, ran a stop sign, crossed 3 lanes t-boned a guy, married with kids,,killed all 3
rumor is they were drinking and driving 60+ in a 30 mile an hr zone

I saw that about two days ago. From my understanding he just got out on bond from the previous mentioned charges when this happened. I believe he was going to show the police when he went flying by the police that had the video until he lost control. The guy didnt even hit the brakes before the crash.

I see now all lanes was blocked.... the semi was parked on right shoulder of the road with his flashers on, I'm guessing someone else was in the far right lane, a white van was beside the police officer, the police officer was taking the last lane on the left. Therefore all three was blocked and the nineteen yr old was flying and had no other place to go except in the emergency lane.

Mega-speds like these getting themsevles killed is bad enough, I am more concerned, though, with the innocent bystanders they tend to take with them. -LY

That's just plain stupid. When he gets out of the hospital he is likely facing a LONG list of charges relating to this accident which really cannot be called an "accident" since it looks like he intentionally was speeding way over the posted limit. It is a miracle that this moron was not killed and that he did not kill someone else. I say pull his license for life and make him volunteer in a rehabilation hospital for 5 yrs. so he can see what happens when people speed.

-
Back