Car Hunt

-

Robb

Reaction score
Taking a page from 64DART170's play book...

I went to check out the dart thinking I may swap the 4.5 brakes and rear to my barracuda, but then came to my senses. I only looked it over for a couple of minutes. It has disc brakes, v8, and I think 8.25 rear (I didn't get under there far enough) but it's for sure not an 8.75.

I didn't take my own pictures, but I talked to the owner on the phone and he said it does not run well and has been sitting for a good while (newer holley 4 carb, and duel exhaust). Sounded like he will take a lot less ... seems like a pretty solid car in my 3 minute look-see.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/1717469079.html

Forgot to mention that those are 17 ince cobra/mustang wheels....

Funny enuff, if you ask a few questions and let him talk, he'll lower the price himself with ease. I'd at least travel there with 2G's. Of course, I wasn't there to see the overall condition of it, but what the heck, talk; turkey and low ball him. Ya never know!!!

He was already kind of talking around the $1,750 range (don't quote me), but sounded like he might go a little lower... seems like a decent deal for someone! It's probably too solid to part, but who am I to judge?!?

-
Back