"car is currently on stands"

-

diymirage

HP@idle > hondaHP@redline
Reaction score
yeah, uh huh, stands

1961 CADILLAC SEDAN DeVille RESTORATION -VINTAGE-ANTIQUE- IN...

00V0V_bRn6YZq4Ez3_600x450.jpg

If it was in such beautiful low mileage condition, why did they blow it apart for restoration?

If it was in such beautiful low mileage condition, why did they blow it apart for restoration?
looks like it has the same 5 digit odometer our A bodies do
so there is no saying what the number before that is, can be 033634 can be 233634
documented or not

Concrete blocks are suicide!

While I agree they aren't optimal, the way they are stacked in the picture, they are extremely strong. Extremely. Now, were they on their sides, all bets are off. lol

It will take 7500 dollars just to move that mess out of the shop

While I agree they aren't optimal, the way they are stacked in the picture, they are extremely strong. Extremely. Now, were they on their sides, all bets are off. lol
Very true. There are multi floor apartment blocks built with them and if they were laid up in mortar I would have no problem with that. But loose they can be quite unstable.

Very true. There are multi floor apartment blocks built with them and if they were laid up in mortar I would have no problem with that. But loose they can be quite unstable.
Not to mention, in those building each floor is supported by an equal wall on each end
Here, the one wall is cinder blocks, the other appears to be tires
What do you think the odds are of that being plumb?

Not to mention, in those building each floor is supported by an equal wall on each end
Here, the one wall is cinder blocks, the other appears to be tires
What do you think the odds are of that being plumb?
Not taking that bet 100% loss on my part

-
Back