Car show info wi area

-

DUSTPAN340

Reaction score
Looking for any and all car show info from Port Washington to green bay...a group of us want to do other shows this summer other then our Milwaukee local shows...time to move on and meet new car people
Green Bay north would be our farthest Watertown area would be good...racine would be good .....

thanks

wayne :burnout:

Appletons license to cruise is worth coming up to. Runs from 6-930 the night before Octoberfest. They start lining up at 1 or 2, when their full they cut it off so be there early. I missed last year but know guys that were in line and I think they said if you got there after 3 or so you didn't get in. Park in line and walk around looking at the other cars in line.

Appletons license to cruise is worth coming up to. Runs from 6-930 the night before Octoberfest. They start lining up at 1 or 2, when their full they cut it off so be there early. I missed last year but know guys that were in line and I think they said if you got there after 3 or so you didn't get in. Park in line and walk around looking at the other cars in line.

We were there been going for 4 years now awesome show, had a blast anyone interested in hooking up with our group can contact me. I'll get all the info together, also like the Appleton old car show, we make a whole weekend of that one. I posted pic's from last years show, we had 4 FABO members at one of them always looking for more!

If you're looking for all makes/models type shows...the WSRA does their Corn Roast show labor day weekend at the Fon du lac County Fairgrounds. The Watertown Riverfest show can be pretty nice too(draws cars from areas west like Madison). There's one in Allenton too but I've never been so not much info on it.

Just wondering if anyone is interested in coming to the Pierce park car show next weekend, Sunday July 20th in Appleton, I think there are 3 members in are group going. This is a huge show and a lot of fun, anyone interested let me know so we can meet up.

Jeff

Sheboygan has one. It's hosted by the kettle moraine corvette club. I believe sometime in Aug. It's by the lakefront. Good show would love to see more mopars attened.

-
Back