Not open for further replies.

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
Clean but been sitting couple years.. It all moves freely. Should be good core for rebuild... # looks like 9626
$100 plus freight

100_2324.JPG

100_2325.JPG

100_2326.JPG

I have always had to add the Mopar linkage to the Edelbrocks. If someone can use this carb, fine, if not, good also. Just selling off some extra parts accumulated I do not need.

I hope I am not stepping on anyone here but i am interested if it is available
You are the first person to say "interested"!! The mopar linkage that we add on to the Edelbrocks have always been available at places like Summit, I assume still so.
I have a good 318 and a almost new 625 Edelbrock I picked up a couple years back to use on that, so this is extra parts. Looking for it a good loving home!

I have 8 barn kittens too, If anyone needs some cats! Bred to catch birds, squirrels, and snakes!

That looks like Ford throttle linkage to me. Does it have an adaptor or something?
Looks like a MoPar carb and the numbers say it is but the add on is for cruise control.

Looks like Ford?!?!?!?!

LMAO!!!!!

Looks like a MoPar carb and the numbers say it is but the add on is for cruise control.

Looks like Ford?!?!?!?!

LMAO!!!!!

I asked on here for what the number on carb's application. I have no idea about cruise! I have had many mopars but never had one with cruise. I know it was offered back in the day! I always have to buy the mopar adaptor when I buy an Edelbrock. This is similar animal! I am cleaning out some spare parts I had picked up. I have a 625 Edelbrock I will use on the 318 if and when I buy a project so this is extra and for sale. Figure I would put it here before I use Feebay or other spots.

I hope this helps someone out there.
Zoom in on the carb throttle arm and read the description.
Have a good day everybody.
@barbee6043 GLWS

EE63A5EC-E704-4706-925B-AC43149047D2.jpeg
4E9872A3-1B2A-4A33-B336-12EE3BC621C1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back