***Challenger Stolen Of The Docks****

-

-Sledgehammer-

Mopar Performance
Reaction score
I just got a email from the buyer stating the challenger I sold to him was stolen off the docks in new jersey!
MODS PLEASE PIN THIS...... Everyone knows The car and phillipe is upset as am I !!!!!!

I am so upset right now!
Any info please contact:
Buyer Services International LLC.
Box 231171
Old State House Sq.
Hartford, CT 06123
P: 860 423 2255
F: 860 423 6260

hpcamerapics099small.jpg

police report:
unknow suspect(s) cut and entered the secured parking lot by cutting the metal fence....smashed a window to a vehicule and placed it in neutral gear so that he could steal the dodge challenger that was park behind it.the vehicule was then driven off the lot by cutting a larger portion to the other side of the gate to the secured parking lot. no keys left in the vehicule......

they were clearly targeting this car...........

http://challenger-registry.com/index.php?option=com_sobi2&catid=12&Itemid=34

http://challenger-registry.com/inde...k=sobi2Details&catid=12&sobi2Id=309&Itemid=34

Registry #: 389
1972 Challenger Base Model
Coupe
Engine: 440/499 - Matching #'s: No
Trans: Auto - Matching #'s: No
Restored
Mileage: 383
Owners: Current
JH23G2B2902xx
Paint: Curious Yellow - orig. color: No
Interior: Custom - orig. color: No
Roof: Painted - orig.: No
Seats: Bucket
Gauges: Custom
Build-Date: 1972 - JAN - 14
Country-Code: USA
Original Dealer: N/A
Broadcast Sheet: Yes
Fender-Tag: Yes
Window-Sticker: No
Dealer-Invoice: No
Power Windows: No
Power Sterring: No
Power Brakes: No
Radio delete: No
Air Condition: No
Sunroof: No
Shaker Hood: No
State: PA
I am the current owner: Yes
499 C.I.D. Stroker Motor Full Roller Motor Autometer Guages Full MSD 1050 Dominator Be Cool System March Pulleys

well I stuck it for you,please let us know if it is recovered.hope this is helpful...ya'll keep an eye out for it and please post more pic's of it because the members here are good with spotting details so the more pic the better

I love the looks of that Mopar.

Hope they find it, that really sucks...!

Oh shoot! Sorry to hear this. I doubt it'll make it out to my neck of the woods but you never know.... I'll keep my eyes peeled!

got many eyeballs peeled out this way and many of us that scan Craigslist need to keep eyes open !!!

unfortunately its prob in Mexico...

sucks... !

That sucks.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was loaded into a waiting container and currently on it's way to another country already.

If it makes its way north into Manitoba, it will be easily recognized. The mopar guys around here are pretty tight. I will kep an eye out and spread the word.

got many eyeballs peeled out this way and many of us that scan Craigslist need to keep eyes open !!!

unfortunately its prob in Mexico...

sucks... !
I'm in CT and will keep an eye out and an ear open for the car or parts. I hate theives!
Poor guy just bought it, and it was stolen before it was delivered to him? Is that what happened??

George

If it makes its way north up to Manitoba it will be easily recognized. The mopar guys around here are pretty tight and knowledgeable. I will spread the word.

OMG that's horrible!.
I hope they find the car for you / him and put away the bastards that took it.
I hate thieves!!! :angry7:

Thats awful...sorry to hear that. Hopefully it will be found soon, and unharmed.

That really sucks ! let's all hope it can be recovered. Great looking Chally Too! What a shame .

How could it be stolen off the docks?? You need a port pass plus a TWIC badge just to get on the ports down south.

post as many pic's of the engine trans rearend anything of interest...the members here can spot a fly at 100 yard's.....1 speck of paint missing or chipped and they can spot it on a part any details will be helpful

Chances are its allready heading to another country to be stripped and sold off as parts. Its a shame there are people in this world like this. Hope you guys find it. Sure is a sharp car.

We will keep an eye out for it in Texas. Lots of cars headed I-35 South to Mexico. You never know. I had my '67 Barracuda Fastback stolen in college. I had just finished putting a 360 with tons of other goodies under the hood. The last thing that I had bought was the radiator and she was ready for the road. Friday night my baby was in the parking lot and by Saturday morning she was gone. Back then I was a single chick that didn't know how to work the system. The detective I spoke with was as much help as a dead dog on the side of the road. I have never gotten over that! I promise you that if Mr. Gen2cudas and I see your car over here, I will be on them like a PMS female with no chocolate in the middle of winter. You know what they say, "If captured don't let them hand you over to the women!".

I be on the look out here also. I emailed a few car buddies also to be on alert.

John

youve got eyes all over the place i will have california cover on craigslist lets see some more pictures though like gtx experience said chips in the paint on parts and so on are gonna be whats gonna get this tracked down as many pics as you have post up here

More Pics.....
Well the car was stolen on sunday night and the docks never informed the owner a 3rd party did thursday WTF! He had insurance on the car I sold to him.... Had Indy headed motor in it / custom interior with full autometer phantom gauges and went 10.6 only time out.....

hpcamerapics168small.jpg

carlilse2048small.jpg

carlilse2036small.jpg

HEY GUYS !

Here is a idea....how else can this great group of people help ?

How about (with permission of original poster) Everyone that reads this take pertainant information on it and post a ad on Craigslist that is something like

header: Stolen ! Dodge Challenger (year etc..) to get peoples attention

Body: put only the pertainant information...

Example : Stolen from _________________ on this date ____________
and a picture of the car.

and contact info. of the origianl poster.

Dude.... if we all did this in our city on craigslist... that car wont have a chance at staying stolen in the US.

Its up to Wedgie... but man... talk about coverage... we could do this...

any one ... any one ?

Wedgie... if you post the body of the "ad" we can all copy paste the info
right from here and snag the pic and make a ad in our cities and states.

Is it worth it ???? I think so !

-RPM

-
Back