Check out the pumpkin I made for my little boy!

-

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
I made a pumpkin for my little guy and I figured id show all my friends here at FABO how it turned out.

for those of you familiar with TOY STORY movies....you should know of Buzz and Woody

DSCI1444.jpg

I "kind of" cheated LOL.

I took some images of the characters on my computer and ran them through photoshop to turn them into a threshhold image that I could use for a sticker and then I ran the image through my plotting machine that I make my stickers on and I used the negative of the image and layed it on my pumpkin.

I then filled in all the areas with black marker and when that was done I pulled the sticker up and it left me with a stencil of where I had to cut.

I then just cut out all the black sections that were marked on the pumkin.

Looks very cool and original how you went about it. Also a touching story of a Dad being a hero to a little one.....what can I say?, Toy Story brings out the sap in me.

Looks great! Lots of fun and the kids really enjoy them. I hope you don't mind me adding to your post. I have been using Zombie Pumpkins http://www.zombiepumpkins.com/patterns.php for a few years now. For a few bucks you can download a pattern to transfer to your pumpkin.
We've had some pretty cool ones.

Attachments

• hALLOWEEN 05 005.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 139
Looks very cool and original how you went about it. Also a touching story of a Dad being a hero to a little one.....what can I say?, Toy Story brings out the sap in me.

We love all the toy story movies and REALLY love disney pixar CARS (eagerly awaiting Cars 2 to come out)

Looks great! Lots of fun and the kids really enjoy them. I hope you don't mind me adding to your post. I have been using Zombie Pumpkins http://www.zombiepumpkins.com/patterns.php for a few years now. For a few bucks you can download a pattern to transfer to your pumpkin.
We've had some pretty cool ones.

nope don't mind at all....I think that website may have been where I got the idea....can't remember now.

Nice work guys! Awesome Dad Alerts!!!

Thanks Leanna

I did a similar thing with Dora the Explorer for my 3yo daughter. She loves Halloween.

looks great better than i could do buzz looks a little angry but I guess it halloween nice job!

-
Back